+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Newlyweds: The First Year (Bravo)

Re: Newlyweds: The First Year (Bravo)

I'm done with them all. I gave it a try. It's not the show that I don't like.........it's the people.
    There's not one person there, I'd want to get to know better.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I find the gay couple very likeable and it stops there.

The Greek woman's obsession with getting pregnant borders on pathology as does her desire to have a girl. Loved the doctor though! Very funny.
    That would be Tarz/Tina. He's white and she's Indian. The greek couple are the one's from the east coast who are already pregnant.
    Shoepie likes this.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr...purr...purr.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by kerowyn66 View Post
    That would be Tarz/Tina. He's white and she's Indian. The greek couple are the one's from the east coast who are already pregnant.
    Yes, I knew that. I have no clue why I said Greek! Very obviously Indian.

I have to ask, are these the most compelling couples you could find? I like Tarz but question his sensibilities when it comes to his choice in a partner. And I like Jeff; Blair is a piece of work. As for the others, I don't find myself caring about them at all.

The pregnant woman is going to be very sorry she is eating so much; very sorry. 2 huge bowls of ice cream is too much for anyone to eat for any reason!

I wonder what Tina's real name is. Her father is a miserable, rude, nasty man. That cannot be blamed on culture.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The Eastern Indian woman's father is still grieving the loss of his wife. I get it.

Is it Blair who seems to be a Paul Lynde reincarnation? He said something about (and please forgive me) "sucking you off" (to his partner) while he was watching his television show and that disgusted me. That's a visual that should be on another channel.

THIS IS A CRAP SHOW.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Grieving is not a reason or excuse to be hostile to your daughters husband. He is acting like a spoiled child.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

He's a MAN. No big surprise there. The new husband is the easiest target. The dad is angry. He'll get over it, if Tarz can hang in there. There's a lot about grief that doesn't, necessarily, make sense. He's not only feels abandoned by his wife but, also, by his daughter.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 06-09-2013 at 01:26 PM.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    He's a MAN. No big surprise there. The new husband is the easiest target. The dad is angry. He'll get over it, if Tarz can hang in there. There's a lot about grief that doesn't, necessarily, make sense. He's not only feels abandoned by his wife but, also, by his daughter.
    You are very kind and wise. I will stop spitting at the TV. Do we have a deal?

You'd better believe we do!
    Shoepie likes this.

The show this week was a little more interesting.

* Italian guy's sister's toast--uh
    * The nursery--love
    * Alaska's wife--obviously a former model. I do not like the poofed out yellowed wig (aging). Short and that color is fine or long...very pretty woman
    * Tarz wife--starting to like her better now. So I guess she is Ballywood famous. And Tarz seems nicer now.
    * Indian dad in preview kissing the woman--made me a little skeemish (being too sexual); hope she is not a gold digger (that would make the old man foolish......a fool for love...judgemental of his son in law)
    * Money issues with the gay couple--I can see both sides. But as a couple I could see that is fair for the blonde to pay "rent" otherwise he is not contributing as much. Should he own the house? I think maybe later. Putting it in the will too him might be sufficient.
    You can do it!

Tina's father with his new "girlfriend" is waaaay too contrived. The hands all over the place and just about making out at the table in front of her daughter is waaaay too fakey. And the conversation about the girlfriend wanting another child is waaay too much, especially since she has a grip of kids as it is!

I still don't care for Alaska. If I were his wife, I wouldn't be in the first place! He can sit and be "detached" all he wants.

Greek guy is waaaay too self centered to have a child right now.
    "My life gets less like chess and more like whack-a-mole every day."
    <-- "I'm Hexy and I know it!"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast