+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

For those who are just pining for The Bachelorette to start in May, NBC has the filler for you. The series starts 4/9/13 at 9 PM after The Voice.

Ready for Love - All Videos : Newest - Videos - NBC.com

"Ready for Love" is an innovative and dramatic new dating competition series that answers the age-old question: How far would you go to find your soul mate? Three of America's most eligible guys are about to find out.

Executive Producer Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives") is inviting eligible women across America to participate and find out how easy it can be to find true love. In the first Facebook partnership of its kind, women can log on to http://www.Facebook.com/NBCReadyForLove and apply to participate in the experience of a lifetime. Longoria hand selected three successful and handsome men who are committed to finding the right women with whom to share their lives. Ben Patton, a financier from Dallas, Texas; Tim Lopez, a musician from Santa Barbara, California and Ernesto Arguello, a philanthropist from Miami, Florida will vie for the chance to find true love. In order to find their ideal partners, Longoria has enlisted the help of the three best matchmakers in the world.

The series begins with the matchmakers' nationwide search for the potential perfect mate for each man, and then launches into a romantic journey that will combine in-studio competition and reality show elements. Each week, the women who fail to make a connection with the men will be sent home. In an intense finale, the quest for love culminates when the three men choose their final three women who together must decide if they'll get engaged, married, or simply live happily ever after. No matter what happens, they will all discover if they are really "Ready for Love."

"Ready for Love" is produced by Renegade 83, UnbeliEVAble Entertainment and Universal Television. Eva Longoria ("Desperate Housewives"), Jason Ehrlich ("The Bachelor," "The Bachelorette"), Greg Goldman ("Secret Millionaire," "Don't Forget the Lyrics!"), David Garfinkle ("Blind Date," "The 5th Wheel") and Jay Renfroe ("Blind Date," "The 5th Wheel") serve as executive producers.
    INTERESTED?
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Sorry, but not in the slightest.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I'm curious, so probsably will watch at least a time or two.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Me too Photobabe. I'm not watching DWTS this go round so I'll try it to see what it's all about...

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Is the Pope Catholic? Count me in. I just hope I don't forget.

I try to give new shows that look somewhat promising a couple of tries so I'll watch ...for awhile.
    Heck, I even watched 15 minutes of Married to Medicine.............and that was bad!

Is this the new show that Bill and Giuliana Rancic are hosting?

I saw a brief clip of them on ELLEN last week and they mentioned Eva and a new show!
    KAREN

They aren't mentioned in the "About" tab for the show. The three Matchmakers are mentioned in the "About" tab that I highlighted.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Is this the new show that Bill and Giuliana Rancic are hosting?

I saw a brief clip of them on ELLEN last week and they mentioned Eva and a new show!
    Yep! Dating show and Bill and Giuliana. Count me in! By the way, when Bill and Giuliana were on Ellen last week they said that the guys on the show went through a lengthy interview and background process, and are REALLY great --- attractive and genuinely good guys - not the skanky "I just wanna be on tv' type. Maybe I'm extremely naive, but I believe them, so I'm actually looking forward to the show.

Guess I didn't read far enough into the website. I'm happy there are going to be credible hosts; hopefully it will raise the level of the contest.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast