+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

FORT Fogey

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Click to see Spoiler:
    A news item on Chelsey Lately stated that Eva Longoria was romantically involved with Ernesto

I like this show, a lot. Guiliana stated that all 3 found love and thought that there would be a wedding before this season wraps.

To your spoiler...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    That makes sense because I see Ernesto as a playboy.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Oops, I missed it last night. I was engrossed in the book I was reading and forgot all about it. Shoot!

Re shoepie's spoiler:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    There was a blurb in my local newspaper from Eva denying the rumor and she said she is friendly with all 3.

They announced at the end of the show (I watched On Demand) that the remaining episodes will be shown ONLINE at NBC.com.

P.S. Loved seeing Silvia (designer from Milan and one of the last ones standing on Fashion Star) take part by nerding herself up then spying for her brother, Ernesto. That was fun.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 04-25-2013 at 05:45 PM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

Apparently both Tim and Earnesto are living with Eva. She has a huge house and other people live there, too. I think it may have been a sequester situation. They could not let any of them who were still in it to the end out in public, just as The Bachelor.

I am glad to hear we will be able to finish the show. I am enjoying it. Adore Tim and predict that one guy will get back with his ex. We saw Ernesto saying "I love you" for the first time and it wasn't Eva.

All 3 find love and two are on the verge of marriage so this will be a good show, I think. They didnt give this show enough of a chance.
    dzigner likes this.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I've been told that some of the people on the show (such as Tim and Giuliana) were tweeting about a week ago that NBC was still going to be finding another time slot for it on the network. It sure didn't look that way Tuesday night. And who knows - maybe the NBC executives were just telling them that to make them happy for the time being. Or to reduce the number of people who wouldn't watch if they thought it was the last time it would air on regular TV.
    Everything has an end. Only the sausage has two. - Monroe, from Grimm

FORT Fogey

The NBC site has the next episode scheduled online today.

Just watched....beware, there are about 5 million Chevy commercials during the broadcast. Made me never want to see another Chevy as long as I live.

I watched online and the commercials mostly featuring the new Touch computer and Jamie Lee Curtis feeling guilty about liking Greek Yogurt were about 45 sec. Not as bad as some online commercial breaks.

I really hope Ben can dump his ex - so many red flags. I'm sorry Ernesto kissed Miss U.S.A. before Miss Puerto Rico, who hates the winner's guts. The one segment I liked was Tim - I think I like him best of the three guys.

If you do watch online, be aware that there are two videos - part 1 and part 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I watched online and the commercials mostly featuring the new Touch computer and Jamie Lee Curtis feeling guilty about liking Greek Yogurt were about 45 sec. Not as bad as some online commercial breaks.

I really hope Ben can dump his ex - so many red flags. I'm sorry Ernesto kissed Miss U.S.A. before Miss Puerto Rico, who hates the winner's guts. The one segment I liked was Tim - I think I like him best of the three guys.

If you do watch online, be aware that there are two videos - part 1 and part 2.
    Ha! I got 100% Chevy commercials!

+ Reply to Thread