+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Quote Originally Posted by crzndeb View Post
    Fanny,

If it helps at all, Giuliana has taken out her extensions and gone to a chin length bob. It looks great.

I just don't understand the fascination with long extensions and everybody having the same hairdo.

I record this show, and it's OK....it's a good one to FF through, while I have my morning coffee.
    I think I am a week behind. She still has those long extensions. Does the bob look cute ? I recorded the second half, good idea to FF.thank you
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

She's wear the long extensions down, then on the second half of the guys's segments, she'd have a side ponytail that REALLY accentuated her cheekbones, and her make-up.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I've watched the first 2 episodes and am enjoying it so far. I really like the coaching the girls get. I couldn't believe the girl who went home (Victoria? something like that) displayed such a negative attitude. I'm finding the guys really likable and yes, maybe I'm a sucker, but I am buying what they are selling. They are ready for love!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I think I am a week behind. She still has those long extensions. Does the bob look cute ? I recorded the second half, good idea to FF.thank you
    The show finished filming last August, and she recently took out the extentions and her hair was probably a bit past her shoulders. Just in the last month or so, she cut it into a shorter bob. I watch her on E! news daily.

There have been days on E news, that I think her make-up artists should be fired..just plain bad make-up jobs and not flattering.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

When Giu wears/wore her hair in that bullet-head front-bump, it didn't improve her looks any. She's just a strange looking woman.
    Cornholio likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

According to The Futon Critic the show has been pulled from the schedule and it's not clear when or where the remaining episodes will air.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

NBC has cancelled the show

9/11/2001 NEVER FORGET. Eastcoastmom's Avatar

Well, that was quick. I wonder if we will ever find out if Ben, Ernesto, and first guy ever found love.

I am not surprised its off.It was pretty bad.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

It really wasn't that good, but I would have still liked to have seen it play out. Maybe NBC will have episodes online. I would have liked see who each guy picked and if they are still together.

I guess if it was canceled, maybe something will come out online if any of them are still with their chosen.

+ Reply to Thread