+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

I hate to say "I told you so" about Tim. He is so not ready for marriage which is what Sara offered.

Wow to the nth on the Ben proposal to the virgin! Totally unexpected and WOW!

As of the finale, Ernesto and Shandi were still a couple.

I think I saw on Twitter that there will be a reunion show next week - a Women Tell All.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    I hate to say "I told you so" about Tim. He is so not ready for marriage which is what Sara offered.

Wow to the nth on the Ben proposal to the virgin! Totally unexpected and WOW!

As of the finale, Ernesto and Shandi were still a couple.

I think I saw on Twitter that there will be a reunion show next week - a Women Tell All.
    From the time the finale was filmed or when it aired? That's a difference of months vs. a week or so.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    From the time the finale was filmed or when it aired? That's a difference of months vs. a week or so.
    When the finale was filmed they were still a couple.

I don't know if I want to say how the couples are doing, but lets just say not great.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard
    "Happiness is not a goal; it is a by-product." ~Eleanor Roosevelt
    ~R.I.P. Grandma 6/22/33 - 10/5/10~

Well, surprisingly, Tim and Jenna are still together. Just looked it up and the other two couples have split since filming ended. That sounds about right for reality dating show relationships.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Wow, the romantic engagement is kaput, and Tim is still writing songs for Jenna. I'm not surprised about Ernesto and Shandi, but sad about Ben.

ETA: I found the updates and was surprised that the show was filmed almost a year ago - last summer. Now, I'm even more amazed that Tim and Jenna are still together.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-05-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Tim and Jenna had the advantage of living in the same city so seeing each other was more convenient than for the other couples. I feel like they had to spend way more time together than the other two.

I do wonder how long the other two couples lasted. I know there are rumors about Ernesto and Eva so I'm also curious if any of that is true.
    "The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one." ~Elbert Hubbard

Tim has several adorable pix of him and Jenna during their secret getaway dates posted on his Twitter account. It appears that he and Jenna are still crazy about each other, nearly a year after the series was filmed.

I do believe that the producers edited and set Sara up to be one of the leading characters in Season II; however, the series was axed before that could happen.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by umngirl View Post
    Tim and Jenna had the advantage of living in the same city so seeing each other was more convenient than for the other couples. I feel like they had to spend way more time together than the other two.

I do wonder how long the other two couples lasted. I know there are rumors about Ernesto and Eva so I'm also curious if any of that is true.
    I'm curious too. From how Shandi responded to a tweet, I'm guessing she at least thinks there was something to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kip View Post
    I'm curious too. From how Shandi responded to a tweet, I'm guessing she at least thinks there was something to it.
    I mean, Ernesto was spotted out to eat with Eva and her family in San Antonio and they have been photographed together so much that I'm thinking their is more truth than falsehood to those rumors.

And from what I gathered, Ernesto and Shandi broke up around November of last year so they lasted about 3 months after filming ended.

Re: Jenna and Tim -- I think I would have felt a little insulted to have a man sing a song to me about wanting to sleep with me in front of the world, then slip a key to his house around my neck, with no mention of getting married ... ESPECIALLY since the other two couples on the show became engaged. Talk about feeling left out as well as being portrayed as easy! Ironic that they're the couple that's still together, tho.
    Arielflies likes this.

+ Reply to Thread