+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

I thought Eva had shut those down?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

A lot of people think she's blowing smoke and that "the truth will out" after the series finishes.

Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. For now, I think it's bunk.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

I tried finding online episodes for Canada and couldn't find anything without having to pay so I am glad there is some people watching the show still so I know who each of the men chose.

Ben, Ben, Ben. In my opinion you sent the wrong woman home. Yes she is a friend, but you both were working it back to romance in Hawaii...and your family liked her. I still don't know what he is thinking. Is he once again rebounding from the ex?

Tim - I'm proud of you. You kept the interesting woman and sent the drama queen home.

Ernesto. You are not serious, are you? If Shandi is the last woman standing, all I can do is shake my head.

I enjoyed meeting all of the families. They seem so normal for Dating Show families. Tim and Ben family meetings took place in the same hotel where Ashley and JP were married.

I didn't realize there was a set of twins on the show, though with different guys. Once that was pointed out, yes, there they are.

Next week for Final Three we meet the distaff families. What? No Fantasy Suite? LOL
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I started watching this as something to do but now watch it when it comes online.

Ernesto is vile, theres something really fake about him. I get the feeling his charity business is more for his image and his wallet

Tim is lovely but a little bit dull and Ben is cut from the bachelor mould.

The woman are all a bit blah too with a few exceptions. The twins especially seem to be quite catty. Hayley, the lady whos fiancee passed and the virgin lady are the only ones that seem to be normal....probably a few others but forgot names.

Because everyone is a car crash its quite fun to watch.
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

I watched the show, but never found it again. I was interested in what happened to Ben, who had his controlling ex come back and try to take over. I'm glad he sent her packing! But, I really hope he finds someone else!
    On another note, I remember something kind of crazy... Remember crazy Danielle from Big Brother last summer? She said she was originally scheduled to be on a dating show with Eva Longoria! This must have been the one! She would have been a good fit!

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Ben, Ben, Ben. In my opinion you sent the wrong woman home. Yes she is a friend, but you both were working it back to romance in Hawaii...and your family liked her. I still don't know what he is thinking. Is he once again rebounding from the ex?

Tim - I'm proud of you. You kept the interesting woman and sent the drama queen home.

Ernesto. You are not serious, are you? If Shandi is the last woman standing, all I can do is shake my head.

I enjoyed meeting all of the families. They seem so normal for Dating Show families. Tim and Ben family meetings took place in the same hotel where Ashley and JP were married.

I didn't realize there was a set of twins on the show, though with different guys. Once that was pointed out, yes, there they are.

Next week for Final Three we meet the distaff families. What? No Fantasy Suite? LOL
    I'm curious. What's your problem with Shandi?
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I'm shaking my head. Shandi seemed the least compatible with him. Both Alba with admittedly church wedding problems and the woman we hardly saw who had the same roots as he did seemed far more compatible. However, I'll concede Shandi went all I L Y confessional and that last scene where he almost broke his neck was romantic.

I guess, as a brunette, I'm also mourning that all the remaining girls are blonde.

I bet Tim goes for the hot youngster and not comfortable, though Ben is still an enigma.

Do you think it was her trophy room that sent Shandi over the top? Why am I so bitter? My problem.

I guess I'm not seeing Shandi in the same way. I'm a brunette too, but I don't care about the hair color or anyone else. I never liked Alba. Her snotty comment about Shandi during the cooking date just came off like sour grapes. I think Shandi's a good match for Eduardo. There's more to compatibility than speaking Spanish. I also think Alba's divorce was more of a problem for him than he let on.

Whatever anyone's feelings are about Shandi, I can't imagine not swooning a bit at that ending. That was pretty freaking romantic.

I'm REALLY hoping Tim will make the choice of a grown-up and pick Sara. Whenever he describes his feelings for her vs. his feelings for Jenna, I wonder why he's conflicted. It's just so obvious that Sara's a better match for him long term. I've been really impressed with him so far, so I'll be disappointed if he picks Jenna. She's just too immature.

I don't care who Ben picks. I've never gotten a feel for who he is and I think both of his final two are good matches. They seem like nice girls. I was happy to see him give that nasty Tarryn the boot. What a witch.
    Kip likes this.

+ Reply to Thread