+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

FORT Fogey

Re: Ready For Love (NBC Tuesdays)

I really love this show. The format is interesting, too. We will see Tim though to the end before the others are finished. I like that overlap and staggered presentation. There is more to hold my interest than the Bachelor. I have no urge to FF. This is one show that would benefit from 2 hours!

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

When they have a show with all three bachelors, it is a 2 hour show. One the internet site it is full episode part 1 and part 2.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Okay, okay...I'm watching this sucker online. I still really like Tim. On The Voice, Tues, a comment was made to Adam about him liking "Plain White Ts" - Tim's band.

At least Ben said goodbye to his ex - finally. He had been carrying stuff about her and their relationship for four years. Time to let go.

Ernesto is being earnest. I do think the blond TV personality (ex- Miss USA) whose name I can't remember is being rather sly. Ever since she received the first kiss, she has become over confident or something that makes me really like Alba (her rival) better.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I thought I was the only one still watching this! I was glad to see Kari go, Ben is right, he deserves to love like he's never been hurt. I think Jenna is too young for Tim, he seems to be sincerely looking for long term. Ernesto still strikes me as a player. Who does Ben seem to be gravitating toward? With all the fuss with his ex, it seems he hasn't focused on anyone else...

I don't think Ben has had a chance to breath yet. Now that Kara is gone, maybe he'll look deeper with one or two of the others...perhaps the defensive jokester.

It's the Miami vibe from Ernesto that is unsettling. Also, it is becoming clearer that he is a conservative R. Catholic and won't head down the aisle until he is good and ready.

Ah, Tim...I think the woman he took to the tree may be the one for him, we'll see.

FORT Newbie

I can also see Ben with the blonde gal that was wearing the gorgeous gold-ish dress in Vegas ...I think she is a virgin...? I love that we get a mini women tell all every week and the match makers call them out on their behavior!

I'm happy Alba decided to return. I see her as the only one with a real shot with Ernesto.

I like song writing Sarah for Tim.

Even with the ex gone, I still can't get a handle on Ben. I'm really hoping he doesn't choose the one he took on the boat ride dinner and who he returned with from the garden.

Each are down to four and all four will meet the guys' parents next episode.

Even though I poo pooed this show in the beginning, it has become my guilty pleasure.
    dzigner likes this.

FORT Newbie

Although Alba seems to be the best fit with Ernesto, I think he is more drawn to Shandi. I think it will be down to those two at the end.

I wonder if Tim will be able to shake his draw to Jenna, I think that would fizzle out after only a few months. Twenty-three is usually too young to make a lifetime commitment, which is definitely what he is looking for. Loved Sarah's song for him...

I really like the blonde gal, wish I could remember her name (I think she is a virgin...?) for Ben. The gal on the boat seemed to not be that into him...

Like all the guys, although I still get a Miami-player vibe from Ernesto...

Really like the women getting feedback from the match-makers, adds an interesting element... This is my guilt pleasure, too!
    Kip likes this.

Wow, that like conversation with like Tarryn and Ben was like really annoying?

Ariel, I'm not really a fan of Ben either. Aside drom sending Kari home, I think he's making bad decisions. IMO, he's the least likely of the three guys to end up with a lasting relationship out of this show.

Right now, I'm watching only for Tim. He seems to have his act together, as long as he doesn't fall into the trap of picking the cute, way-too-young-for-him blond, Jenna. I really like him with Sara. Siham is low-class and Hailey is too immature.

I'm sure the final two for Ernesto will be Shandi and Alba, but I hope he picks Shandi. I just don't like Alba. Can't put my finger on why. Maybe it's just that I have an instant dislike for the girls who DON'T get along with the other girls.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Wow, that like conversation with like Tarryn and Ben was like really annoying?

Ariel, I'm not really a fan of Ben either. Aside drom sending Kari home, I think he's making bad decisions. IMO, he's the least likely of the three guys to end up with a lasting relationship out of this show.

Right now, I'm watching only for Tim. He seems to have his act together, as long as he doesn't fall into the trap of picking the cute, way-too-young-for-him blond, Jenna. I really like him with Sara. Siham is low-class and Hailey is too immature.

I'm sure the final two for Ernesto will be Shandi and Alba, but I hope he picks Shandi. I just don't like Alba. Can't put my finger on why. Maybe it's just that I have an instant dislike for the girls who DON'T get along with the other girls.
    Lots of rumors out there that Ernesto is actually dating Eva Longoria...

+ Reply to Thread