+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Like Tree94Likes

Thread: Splash

Re: Splash

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    That's probably why she `bleeping hates` him I really enjoyed it when he said `I`ll go work with someone who needs me.`
    Greg's too nice to point out that pretty much NO ONE needs her. I'm a Louganis fan, so anyone who speaks to him like that is on my S list permanently. The nerve of her to speak to someone of his stature like that. As if he doesn't know what he's doing She's a huge drama queen and he was dead on. She just got upset because he's got her number. I didn't like her on DWTS and her little performance tonight didn't change my mind. She has NO class.

BTW - Joey Lawrence talking about how x number of celebrities have already "gone deep" tonight? Nice.
    Ellen and cubsfan55 like this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

Gave it a good 20-or-so minute shot.

I had to give it up after I realized I was having more fun watching my nail polish dry.

It's been given up PERMANENTLY, believe me.
    SpringMaiden27 likes this.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fogey

I don't understand this show. Suh gets sent home because the judges think he can do better???? They praised his dive, and it was good, but only gets a 7. Whatev...

This show got one viewing from me. No way did Suh deserve the score he got. If we are going on hard luck stories how about being 6'4 and 300 pounds and doing a tuck. First dive just had an over rotation and it should have been graded higher than Kendra's dive with the knees first entry. Also I kind of hate shows where an audience score is taken into account. I will pass on future viewings. Sorry ABC- bring back The Mole if you want me to watch again.
    That was a great message! And I've had a terrible day, so thank you.I love random acts of kindness.Really, realy appreciated.Scott- RIP SDL<3

FORT Fogey

Unbelievable. Brandi entered the water straight as an arrow and Suh overly rotated on the same dive and won that match? I don't know the scoring criteria. He has more potential? Oh no he does not, Brandi does.
    Ellen likes this.

Let's see Drake Bell dives from a platform higher then any others that I saw (flipped channel a lot due to boredom again) does a flip and only over-rotates a little and yet ends up with judges scores that were tied with 3 other people and in the bottom 3 when audience is factored in. Total BS. You can't fairly judge if your scale slides depending on who the person is. I understand audience participation unfairly keeping people in that shouldn't be, but when the judges are helping... No longer on my list of shows I am watching.
    tbamom likes this.

Haven't watched this show - sounds like the premise is as bad as I thought. I never found this idea very interesting. Love Greg Louganis though! I hope he gets a commentary spot during the Summer Olympics!
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

ugh...tried watching bits and pieces of it. Caught Brandi's really good dive and embarrassing scores. Nicole was inspiring to watch also.
    Then, oh for the love of god, what is wrong with Kendra? I have loved Greg Louganis forever (basically why I even tried watching this festering pile of dung), and to hear her screech and bitch about him? Yeah, right.
    I have a remote and .....Click.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Quote Originally Posted by tbamom View Post
    This show got one viewing from me. No way did Suh deserve the score he got. If we are going on hard luck stories how about being 6'4 and 300 pounds and doing a tuck. First dive just had an over rotation and it should have been graded higher than Kendra's dive with the knees first entry. Also I kind of hate shows where an audience score is taken into account. I will pass on future viewings. Sorry ABC- bring back The Mole if you want me to watch again.
    Crazy show. Not good at all
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

watched 5 mins and hit the remote to turn the channel. Not entertained at all.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

+ Reply to Thread