+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 40 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I enjoyed the show and I expect to keep watching. The moment Sheri dropped that glass, it was obvious to me that it was not accidentally. I figured her as first to go and probably as an actress hired to fill that role.

I don't think that just because somewhat is declared "scared," he is to be discarded as the possible killer. My current thought is that Don is not the killer; he's way too obvious so far, unless that is also an act. After this episode, I tended to agree with the majority who are thinking Arianna, but it's really too soon to know. I'm trying not to be swayed by people I like and don't like.

Good summer entertainment for me.
    Punkin likes this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

So the show ended with Donte's Inferno.

Pretty cool show & like others said, pretty molicious.
    Bearcata and Dragonlady like this.

I liked it too. Great Summer show & I like that it's on Sunday nights, when I'm always home & ready for TV.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Some of the alliances I don't like the 3 guys, we are the smartest and strongest. Well, if it's catching the killer I want the smartest, craftiest person. Too bad the Three Amigos were not invited to join Dante's Inferno I can't think of three more egoist guys that deserve more.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Two of those three guys ended up accusing eachother of being the killer at the end though, didn't they? Kam and Geno, I think they were.
    Florimel likes this.

This was so nice, I had to watch it twice. I love the maids, I love Giles, I love the mansion, I love the CONCEPT. And, I love the writing and the editing. At the end, I presume a stuntman runs through to dive in the pool, they cut then set up Dontae to take the dive with all his charred makeup in place. I freakin' love this show.
    Last edited by Arielflies; 06-24-2013 at 10:32 PM.
    Florimel, polarpi and JohnnyK like this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    What I mean is none of these folks would know how they'd "died" ahead of the game, because one wouldn't know when and where they'd be eliminated. Additionally, if it's night you'd have to film it at night, etc.

So what I'm saying is that after they are told they are eliminated (similar to the green light "killer" in MISTX, though I am sure that being there by yourself and suddenly having another sound would scare anyone), they spend a couple of hours making up the person and filming their death scene so they can show US the viewer what really happened. It also allows the person to do their lay down and dead bit for the "Scene of the crime" scene.

This is especially true when doing otherwise (filming the death scenes prior to coming on the show), would've taken away from the game (as these folks didn't know what show this was going to be), and could lead to contradictions in costume, etc.

This does not mean that I think Dontae did the running man on fire bit (far too dangerous unless he has done it before), but I do feel they had to handle it this way.

As far as setting up the most recent murder, most likely during the night while the others were sleeping they had Dontae get into the pool and float while they shot the scene quickly, then got him out, let him hide in the "morgue" and then set of the fire alarm, allowing the stunt double to run out and dive into the pool. Then you edit in the "death" shot.
    Okay, I get what you are saying. It is amazing the difference caffeine will make.

I don't think Dontae did the running either. I think it would be too much of an insurance risk. I am sure they replaced the stunt man in the pool with Dontae. The other contestants understand that it is just a game so it's no biggie if they stop filming to switch 'floaters'
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

I liked how the stuntman sort of leaped up in the air and spread out his arms and legs guaranteed to make a big splash.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I liked how the stuntman sort of leaped up in the air and spread out his arms and legs guaranteed to make a big splash.
    And there's the slow motion...

But I pegged it he was on fire when they had the fire alarm. And they are obviously not going to have it the same way each go for the eliminated contestants unlike "MISTX" because there they supposedly all died the same way (the bang stick used by the killer, normally used to catch fish).

Pause...

You know, I haven't seen or watched "MISTX" in a while - at least 8 years - but I still remember how the killer behaved, the town and a few other things quite well. They probably wouldn't cast me in THIS show unless I was the killer because I can remember stupid details like that.

FORT Fogey

I think the flight attendant may be an actress. She is acting the naive ingenue and that doesn't fit with the job. I was a flight attendant and never came across a coworker who was wide eyed, naive or "kinda not that bright." That is the way this contestant is acting to me. She sees the "dead" body and graps the hand of the woman next to her. That is just silly, little girl stuff. I have my eye on her.

I also suspect Don. I think he made an error in acting dumb with finding out information.

I have ruled out Ulysses. He said, in diary talk, "red flag, morgue is in the house, we are not driving to it." I paraphrase. Very odd. It is a TV show, of course the morgue is going to be on the set!
    Duckyface likes this.

+ Reply to Thread