+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I enjoyed the finale, but I think it would have been better as a 2 hour finale.
    A lot seemed to be jammed into an hour. A lot was rushed through or just dropped. The whole Giles-Is-A-Prisoner bit is an example of this. It could have been expanded on quite a bit. Also Melina's death. I would have liked to see at least a brief investigation of it.
    The zombie bit was beyond corny for such a good & realistic show.

Also, the ending could have been done better. It seemed like Kam was even waiting for something a little more climactic. Cris just said a few short, bad poems & meekly said she was the killer, smiling like she was joking the whole time. Kam just stood there like he didn't know what was going on. Because of this, the cops taking Cris away just seemed lame. I think Kam was waiting for Cris or Giles to pull out a knife or something.

Also, what on earth was with Lindsay's voice? It was whiney & nasally & loopy all through the episode. It sounded like she was drunk or trying to stifle a laugh or something. I never noticed this all during the series, till last week, then it just didn't go away.

I loved this show. I hope it comes back in some form next Summer. It made for a great fun Summer Series.
    mountaingirl70 and Duckyface like this.
    "Is this Heaven? No, it's Iowa. --Field of Dreams--"

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    What bothered me is that I didn't see any clues during the entire season leading to Chris. Not even very subtle ones. Did any of you?
    The only clear one was that she found the paper stuffed in the shoes, showing it was a woman (eliminating all the men), that for the double murder she had to drug Sasha and then use Dana to help push the cart, and then they use the shooting guns bit.

How she knew to just rip open the tarp to the hidden morgue and used the same downslash done to the two victims (I know a few who'd do an across then downslash to ensure a big enough opening and to SEE what was on the other side first).

Oh and figuring out the board and how it was just off set. You'd have to have a keen eye there or better yet... if you weren't the killer but suspected it you could've PULLED a new board out to show the same weapon.

The "613" bit has made me think one thing - I don't think it was her who was with Geno on the story where they were investigating Sasha and Dana's murders... but there was a comment made about Geno's size 13 shoes. Maybe the 6 is her shoe size, and if so that is very hard to discern.

I can't really figure anything that really tipped off me except for a few clues here and there.

It wasn't as easy to figure out as some of the "Mole" clues.
    Punkin likes this.

CCL

But Cris said she wasn't told how any of the murders were done, she was guessing along with the other contestants each time.

I'd rather have had Lindsey or Cris win. I didn't like Kam.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

FORT Newbie

I think her personality is the biggest clue. She seemed like she was trying to not stand out too much and seemed fake all around. If I was the killer I'd try to be off people's radar. Kam was way too aggressive in trying to win. Lindsey was way too weird acting, I.e. Creepy laughs and weird voice. It was like Lindsey wanted people to think she was the killer. Melina was too genuine of a person, as was Don and Ronnie. Sasha was also too aggressive (whiny), and Dana was too genuinely concerned about going home the first time.

Basically go through each contestant and eliminate them if they seem genuine or if they seem to stand out and you arrive at Cris. Also Cris had an uncanny ability to solve the riddles (I believe the added knowledge of how the murder happened helped). Also Cris mentioned the golf cart having a bomb on it before anyone else knew the golf cart had a bomb attached to it. Also when Lindsey and Ronnie gave the exact same state your case explanations Lindsey won best "state your case" because she picked Cris as the killer. Cris also complained once about Lindsey's voice as did the killer on multiple occasions.

One other main clue for me was that the killer had to be on Kam's team. The killer needs to be on the winning team or else it will be obvious who the killer is if they keep being iced out by the opposing team and surviving. For example if Melina was the killer she would have survived tonight and it would have been obvious she was the killer because her state your case was so weak. Now remember when the teams were 5 vs. 4 and Ulysses died making it 5 vs. 3. Next thing you know Cris solves the riddle sparing her team and decides to kill two people evening out the odds at 3 v. 3. It just seemed suspicious how Cris solved it so easily and the killer just happened to take two people when team Ronnie was at risk. Once I figured the killer was on team Kam it was either Lindsey or Cris and I felt the personality for Cris. There were other clues I can't remember now.
    Arielflies likes this.

I had no idea. I was the one who thought the butler did it...
    Punkin and DisneyFreeek like this.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

I didn't know others had been talking about this show until I thought to look, lol. So my sister loved the show, I thought it was ok. I liked the Mole soooo much better. AS I saw it, how on earth was the killer doing these things when they were always together? Like in the Limo, how did the killer move the TV in and stuff when she was in the car. That type of stuff bothered me. At least on the Mole, they would sabotage right in your face, making it easier to play along. While I love the idea of this show, it was just too weird. And my sister, a college student to be a scientist, was one of those to ask me, "They aren't really being murdered, right?" Proud big sister moment when I got to say "Are you really asking me this?" Tehe. I knew all along it was a woman, just didn't know if it was Cris or Melina. At one point I thought it was Giles, but I never thought Kam. My sis was mad that he won.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

The shoe stuffing didn't have to necessarily eliminate all the men. A man with small feet would also need to stuff the shoes. If a man wore a size 10 and the shoes were a size 12 or larger, stuffing would be needed. It would, of course, eliminate any of them men who had large feet.

In any case, I wasn't thrilled to see Kam as the winner, but the show was entertaining summer fare and I would definitely watch a second season. As several have said above, it could be improved.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Greatest tattoo ever! DisneyFreeek's Avatar

Yes all, agree that it wasn't really about WHO dunnit at the end, it was simply that Kam solved his puzzle first. In that aspect, it wasn't right. Lindsay did say Cris every time she stated her case. My sister read that they also had to do a quiz ala Mole. I think that's what they should do anyway. I guess I just really, really miss the Mole, LOL.
    "Mike Boogie is a D@$&#*bag" Janelle Pierzina BB14. Love you Janie!

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    What bothered me is that I didn't see any clues during the entire season leading to Chris. Not even very subtle ones. Did any of you?
    I'd heard it said that there was a clue to the killer's identity in the first episode, but really I have no idea if that's true or not. When Giles pointed out that she hadn't been scared late in the season and she went all actress-y "No, my good fellow"-ish I guess that was supposed to be a clue, but it was so cheesetastic that I thought it was just as likely to be a false lead as a real clue. As far as I can tell the audience really didn't have information to make an informed guess. And that's probably the thing I most hope they find a way to improve if they get a second season.
    mountaingirl70 likes this.

The only true clue - and even here it was by chance - I saw all season was that Dana and Sasha wore red ribbons in their hair and both "died" the same night.

+ Reply to Thread