+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I am the only one that went by body structure of the killer? I knew it was cris my husband wanted to know why I told him by the body build....though Kam came in a close second I was like "oh oh I could be wrong" when they the last two standing. I liked the show and would be a fun summer fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrg! That smarmy, arrogant turd won! Well at least he acknowledged the money will soon be gone. Hopefully he will also forget to pay the IRS their portion and end up in a jail cell next to Richard Hatch.
    Well, take some peace in knowing he better make sure that the money he has left after paying taxes lasts a while, because he's currently made himself difficult to hire if he doesn't have a secure job or he is self-employed. Even if he had the latter, he will have trouble making sales for a while.

His attitude will hurt him for some time in that area, and $250K will last only so long. But that's his burden to bear, and he reaps what he sows.

I may not like him, but I don't wish jail time on him for being an arrogant turd. Hatch sure as heck hasn't learned his lesson (I mean he tried using the "I was jailed because I am gay - that's discrimination" card as an attempt to have his sentence flipped. )

Cold Cris. The reason I didn't pick her was because of the interview with a cast member who said the killer received a scared card. I was also duped this past week by the tweet from the creator that 613 didn't have any meaning to the final episode. Congrats to a confused Kam. When he first ran into Giles all undone and Giles said he was the killer, I fist pumped because at the beginning I went with the cliche "the Butler did it" but then I was brought to earth when the other two were told he wasn't the killer.

Besides the build, Cris also fits the psycho profile - seeming in control, serious, never truly smiling, staying close to those who were closest to discovery and that always seemed to be Kam's alliance.

I really enjoyed this bit of summer fun. I really hope they do it again next year.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

After spending my summer watching the show, I guess I can't say I'm disappointed. I felt the most second hand embarrassment during the finale and I lost it when the cops came in who were probably producers or crew guys it was hilarious. I did officially guess Melina but after the Ulysses episode I pegged Chris as my second choice. I gotta say the show was entertaining, some times for good reasons other times just because it was so darn silly. Regardless I really hope this makes the people with The Mole get their act together and reboot!!! I'm glad I found this thread and I can't wait to see if we get a second run!
    Punkin and DisneyFreeek like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckiman1 View Post
    After spending my summer watching the show, I guess I can't say I'm disappointed. I felt the most second hand embarrassment during the finale and I lost it when the cops came in who were probably producers or crew guys it was hilarious. I did officially guess Melina but after the Ulysses episode I pegged Chris as my second choice. I gotta say the show was entertaining, some times for good reasons other times just because it was so darn silly. Regardless I really hope this makes the people with The Mole get their act together and reboot!!! I'm glad I found this thread and I can't wait to see if we get a second run!
    It's interesting that you say the cops were probably crew. This show airs twice in my region, and when I watched the end a second time I could swear that one of the cops was Anthony Zuiker himself! And the camera added a few chop shots to make sure his face was identifiable.

On another note, while I was double checking the spelling for Zuiker, I noticed that the crew used someone else to reenact the killings. Earlier someone said that they could identify Cris by body type. I always thought the killer in the reenactment looked mannish (because he was Walker Haynes), so the body type argument was just lucky. Or fanciful, take your pick.
    Ellen likes this.

FORT Newbie

I was disappointed in the finale. Not disappointed that Cris was the killer and that Kam won but the fact that Kam never had to correctly identify Cris as the killer. Isn't the title "who"dunnit? I also am disappointed there was no talk of motive and no going back to look at clues from previous episodes that pointed to Cris as the killer.

There is an interview with Zuiker on youtube if you type Whodunnit Afterbuzz. He was one of the cops that arrested Cris. Cris was identified at beginning of season as killer and received $50K for playing the role. An actor played the killer all season and then they filmed Cris in the role for the finale footage only.

I thought the show was fun but if there is another season I hope they make some improvements.
    march and Photobabe like this.

We really enjoyed the season and were completely clueless about who the killer was. We did narrow it down to 'one of the blondes' after last week's show.

Quote Originally Posted by badora View Post
    I was disappointed in the finale. Not disappointed that Cris was the killer and that Kam won but the fact that Kam never had to correctly identify Cris as the killer. Isn't the title "who"dunnit? I also am disappointed there was no talk of motive and no going back to look at clues from previous episodes that pointed to Cris as the killer.

There is an interview with Zuiker on youtube if you type Whodunnit Afterbuzz. He was one of the cops that arrested Cris. Cris was identified at beginning of season as killer and received $50K for playing the role. An actor played the killer all season and then they filmed Cris in the role for the finale footage only.

I thought the show was fun but if there is another season I hope they make some improvements.
    Probably what they should've done here was had it where the question marks - the WHOLE thing - was an advantage where the winner got to make a case as to whom was the Killer. If they were right, they won, if they were wrong, there was some sort of disadvantage given and the other contestant had a chance to identify the killer. Eventually if they all got it wrong, then the Killer won and the money be split among the dead....

I liked that they had the eliminated contestants set up the next challenge... but I think it needed the "MISTX" elements of them being strictly investigators solving the murders. If they do one as the killer - they have to do it where all three state their case, they all told separately where they go (silent to us) the winner will find the other person there - maybe with Giles who stood up to the killer and knocked him/her out and tied them up, and the last eliminated contestant goes the way of Lindsey.

Or another option - they'll have to do it more along the lines of "MISTX" or "Clue" where they have a set of guests separate from the contestants who are competing, maybe set in a hotel or ritzy apartment complex type situation.

Giles could say "These are long-term guests at the hotel..." and then the first murder is committed, then continues with "But one of them is a murderer." Contestants then do the same three things they did here to get clues, and then play the "Killer's Game" by searching for the final clue, and the one who does, eliminated a hotel guest via an "innocent" cards found by a contestant. The one who finds it is granted immunity, and then after the testing of what the other folks know, the two lowest scores by the contestants were up for elimination via the scared cards. Two rooms/locations are sought, and the worst scored one is killed at the scene. The other person finds the next "victim" - a cleared person or not - and the process begins again.

It wasn't a bad concept but I DO agree - the final situation just didn't work out as well or as fair. It was a mental challenge, but not finding out who really did it.

What bothered me is that I didn't see any clues during the entire season leading to Chris. Not even very subtle ones. Did any of you?
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I'm also bothered that Lindsay didn't get anything for being consistent in stating that Cris was the killer while Kam focused on Geno until Geno was killed. And how was it that she was picked to be eliminated at the end, was it that Kam solved all the clues before her?
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

+ Reply to Thread