+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I first thought it was Cris because she was the first one up the stairs to the door with the electric shock and Kam was behind her. Somehow Kam gets to the door first and shocks himself. It just seemed like she wanted him to get there first. Probably because she knew Dontae died by touching a shocked door handle and she didn't want to get shocked. lol

From then on I just had a gut feeling about her. As Dwight from the Office would say she was the one I "most medium" suspected. So I believed it was her.

Well, am disappointed that Kam won the game, but at least I'm happy in the fact that he is embarrassed he worked with the killer the WHOLE season to win the game.

I had a feeling that Cris was the killer the moment they did not mention where she was to go to on screen (or at least that I noticed).

Melina's "death" felt a bit of a cop-out but given they were not investigating her murder in this final challenge, I can see why they did it a cut and dry way.

Not a bad series, and I can see it going on for one more season to coincide with the island story they released on ABC.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Cris never got a 'Scared' card.

She could have played that better.

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrg! That smarmy, arrogant turd won! Well at least he acknowledged the money will soon be gone. Hopefully he will also forget to pay the IRS their portion and end up in a jail cell next to Richard Hatch.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

So I've been silent since making my prediction. It was wrong, and my second choice was also wrong. I started to think Lindsay was the killer because she was overlooking clues (she missed the book of poisons), and she was kind of half-assing the last few killings. I thought she had to be the killer because only the killer could get away with being so lax.
    What I don't understand is why Lindsay's final clue sent her to a different location than Kam and Cris.

FORT Newbie

What was the clue in the first episode that implies it was Cris? I remember twitter mentioned a clue to the identity of the killer in the first episode. I never found what that clue was

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    So I've been silent since making my prediction. It was wrong, and my second choice was also wrong. I started to think Lindsay was the killer because she was overlooking clues (she missed the book of poisons), and she was kind of half-assing the last few killings. I thought she had to be the killer because only the killer could get away with being so lax.
    What I don't understand is why Lindsay's final clue sent her to a different location than Kam and Cris.
    Because Kam solved the case first he was the winner and cris was the killer so they ended up face to face. Lindsey being last was the killers last victim so the killer sent her to her "death".
    JohnnyK likes this.

Fort Member

So annoyed Cam won he was the only bad thing about the show I think Cris did an ok job but I think Melina was brilliant to get as far as she did without a clue on how to play and with everyone I know convinced she was the killer as she amazingly got saved while the rest of her team died was just brilliant would have loved it if she had one
    Florimel likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrg! That smarmy, arrogant turd won! Well at least he acknowledged the money will soon be gone. Hopefully he will also forget to pay the IRS their portion and end up in a jail cell next to Richard Hatch.
    Isn't Hatch out of prison now?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Isn't Hatch out of prison now?
    Don't know but it seems he keeps getting sent back.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread