+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I'm not sure it's Cris only because Ulysses mentioned the second scared card could go to anyone INCLUDING the killer. I would say he's hinting that the killer has been scared, and both Kam and Lindsay have.

FORT Newbie

My mom is thinking about signing up for the next season of Whodunnit if there is one.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Yeah, this is a cool show for contestants. Even if you get "killed", you wear fantastic special effects makeup.
    Ellen likes this.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I don't think they could do it with someone they showed as dead though. I don't think the audience would like that. If Melina just disappears then I think they could get away with having her be the killer, but apparently the website is saying she is dead meaning that theory is out the window as well. Lindsey is my next guess.

It's Anthony Zuiker's (Whodunnit? creator) birthday today (or it was, depending on when you're reading this), and he has been tweeting today...

Click to see Spoiler:
    "For all my well wishers... Here's my gift back. In the finale of "Whodunnit?" The first to die is female. Let me know who wins and kills." https://twitter.com/zuiker/status/368767135440306176

He also posted a clue:

Click to see Spoiler:
    613. No, I don't know what it means.

You can read his Twitter thread at https://twitter.com/zuiker.

Hmm... based on that spoiler info from his twitter account, perhaps they will fianlly show Melina's death at the beginning of the episode.
    At this point I still don't believe she is actually dead, probably because I had her pegged as the killer from the first episode!

The second spoiler about the numbers... could it refer to someone's DOB or the house address for Rue Manor?

FORT Newbie

613 was the combination on the lock that revealed the slingshot in the first episode. Now what that means in terms of who's the killer, I am not sure cause Ronnie was the one to figure that out.

Also the creator said he didn't know what it meant - so it probably means nothing.

Sweet Lindsay, cold Cris or devious Kam? How about Lindsay as Killer, Cris as winner and Kam as the final victim?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

I think Cris is the killer still.

OK, it's a cloudy, dreary Sunday so I read back to Aug 1. Here are the latest killer predictions that have been posted here. If, at some point you changed your mind only the most current is included.

Melina: 9 picks. Bearcata, Benscalebrod, Shoepie, Xmaskat, Amber70, OrangeCrush, (picked both Melina and Lindsay), BubbleBunny. Jaderwarlock, Dagwood.
    Lindsay:5 picks. Arialflies, Duckyface, Badora, OrangeCrush, Whispers... (Picked both Lindsay and Chris)
    Chris: 4 picks. Daleybean, Johnny K, Meggy, Whispers...
    Kam: 1 pick. Photobabe
    Giles (the butler) 1 pick. Ellen

It should be a fun evening!
    Last edited by Photobabe; 08-18-2013 at 04:35 PM.
    Ellen likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread