+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I cannot wait for next week! Melina's disappearance is suspicious though the interview with Giles for TV Guide he states there are three competing in the finale so if Melina isn't dead then Lindsay would need to die right away at the start of the episode. As far as the "zombies," I think that is just reuniting everyone when the winner and killer is revealed. I see valid arguments for all four remaining as the killer. I think Lindsay is still my first choice followed by Cris. This is assuming Melina is the next victim otherwise she is my top pick for killer.

Quote Originally Posted by bencalebrod View Post
    This episode made it 110% obvious that Melina is the Killer. She obviously did the worst in state your case by far, and because the Killer themselves can't be Killed she had to disappear for if she didn't die it would be completely obvious to the other 2 that she was the Killer. In the preview for next week, there is even a brief scene of Melina walking in the hallway with a straight face.

Also, I had a feeling at the beginning that one episode would be a non-elimination and Giles would be murdered instead, and I'm nearly certain that's the murder the contestants will be trying to solve in the finale.
    Did Melina have ANY color or a slightly pale face? The reason I say is because technically she could still be dead and reanimated as a zombie...

But LINDSEY laughing the whole time in the billiard room makes me wonder about her.

I just don't want Kam to win - but I have a feeling he is going to. On the plus side, it is every man (or woman) for themselves this time - no one should give him the money.

And spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    Giles apparently doesn't die because a. he announces the person unmasks the killer and b. if he died they cannot really do a second series based on the books they released. I think he's in the second one.

Ugh. I hope Kam does not win! Can't. stand. him.

Has anyone heard if this show will be renewed?

I have not heard if it will or won't be, but given they've done two books (online) based on Rue Manor and it's properties (the other is an island), they have given it a possibility.

FORT Newbie

I love this show! Was so sure Melina was the killer. Killer calling them mortals makes me think of it being Kam (Mayan God of death). Could he have left clues pointing to everyone else? The Iron Maiden, the bible references. Was thinking the killer was Ronnie or Geno (faked their death). Well, I guess I will have to pull for Lindsey or Cris. Please get Kam out! He may have fooled everyone into thinking the killer is female.

CCL

I'm not sure that Melina died. All the other times we saw the body, and quite clearly but this time no. And there seemed to be a lot if misdirection. Plus I'm not sure what was up with giggly, giddy Lindsay....she was acting very weird.
    Pretty much anyone but Kam for the win.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Maybe Melina disappeared because she went through or was pulled through a secret door in the staircase. Giles looks to be held in a narrow hallway as you might find in the house's secret passageways. She could still be the killer.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I can't believe Cris said that Melina back stabbed her because Melina got to go the morgue. Kam's team froze her out of her original choice and then Giles gave them envelopes and lucky Melina got the morgue...how does that become Melina back stabbed me?

Hope Melina is the killer.

Hope Kam gets a painful death.

Wait, maybe it would be better if he lived just to lose the game. Yeah, that would be better, and better still would be if after suffering the agony of losing then he had a painful death. Yeah, that's the ticket, please let it happen.
    Florimel likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I keep wondering if they're going to go the route of And Then There Were None/Ten Little Indians -- and all the clues as to the murderer turn out to be red herrings and a big waste of time, as the whole zombie thing reeks of lame.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Okay so I stand corrected. Melina is not confirmed dead just yet. But we'll see what happens. I'm still willing to rule her out.

+ Reply to Thread