+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I still am going with Melina as the killer, and have thought so since the 1st episode.

I really am enjoying this show, I hope they bring it back for another season!
    mountaingirl70 and Photobabe like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I still am going with Melina as the killer, and have thought so since the 1st episode.
    Me too. She overacted at the dinner table. She was moving her hand as if she were shaking but it was not convincing. When you really do have that feeling the shaking is quite rapid. You could tell she was forcing it. All season she has reacted to events with little screams, horror and tears. This only served to show me she is the killer. We have never seen her beg to exchange clues, either. She has just gone along.

I felt the same about her shaking hands. It absolutely did not look real.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

I still don't think it's Melina. I just don't see it. lol it will be obvious after this episode if she is though. I think it's Cris the most, then Lindsey second. I doubt highly that it's Melina. And I know for sure it's not Kam.

So...where are tonight's spoilers? ;-)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Melina is dead, so I'm glad my prediction about her not being the killer came true again.

I still think it's Cris or Lindsey but since I have three to choose from, I'll settle on Cris.

Going by the fact Melina disappeared (though we do not see her body unlike the others) I think the winner will be Cris or Lindsay.

Reasons:

1. The shoes had to be stuffed when they had the double murder. The killer also had to have Dana push Sasha around, which if the killer were male, he could've pushed both women to the second morgue.

2. Ulysses hinted that the killer did have a scared card this season. Cris has not had the card, whereas Kam (dead Ulysses) and Lindsay (dead Melina) have had them.

3. Lindsay has flip flopped enough to appear as the killer, but at the same time that's far too obvious.

4. Kam is flat out too smartalec for his own good. In trying to kill everyone else I don't think he's paid attention to his fellow "team." So, he is either the killer or runner-up.

Now toward the teaser for the end of the season - ZOMBIES? Come on, I admit that all the deaths have pretty much been overkill (pardon the pun) but that is a bit too far-fetched. Really the only cut and dry "killing" they've had were the ones for Sasha and Dana.

I mean today - they could've just done the explosion and the ricin poisoning - they liquid nitrogen was a tad too much. Ronnie seemed a little nonplussed at his "demise" so to speak from how I saw the picture.

Please, please, please do not let Kam win.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

It pissed me off to high heaven how Kam rewrites history. He is the one who created the initial team of four that became the three, he is the one who isolated the team and yet he had the nerve to nah, nah, nah Melina saying that her team of six came after his team? What did he expect, what choice did they really have?
    polarpi likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Regular

This episode made it 110% obvious that Melina is the Killer. She obviously did the worst in state your case by far, and because the Killer themselves can't be Killed she had to disappear for if she didn't die it would be completely obvious to the other 2 that she was the Killer. In the preview for next week, there is even a brief scene of Melina walking in the hallway with a straight face.

Also, I had a feeling at the beginning that one episode would be a non-elimination and Giles would be murdered instead, and I'm nearly certain that's the murder the contestants will be trying to solve in the finale.

+ Reply to Thread