+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 40 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

malina composit.jpg

Does anyone else see the similarity between Melina and this portrait? The portrait was shown at the very beginning of episode 1.
    Coco46 likes this.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

I don't want Kam to win, so I hope he's either the last victim or the killer. I'm sorry, but when you are starting to make Evel Dick almost look like a saint, you are NOT doing yourself favors for the real world.

Not surprised Ronnie was eliminated - that really was a bad theory, almost as worse as Dominic's that lead to him being burned.

I think Melina is the killer, and this episode showed as much. I think if they wanted to show her possibly dying for the spa treatment, they should've had her and not Cris in the Yoga room. There are more possible "death scenarios" there than a facial.

Ronnie's elimination was explosive... :-/

Loved Geno's response to his mom saying this is all fake. Best farewell scene they've done actually.

And regarding his death - they really TRULY overkilled there - pardon the pun.

Ronnie has been my favorite player, partially because he's been so sharp; what happened this week? How did he fail to check out the whole crime scene? Did his nerves get to him and keep him from figuring out a relatively short word puzzle? Was the monkey theory a final hail Mary? Sad, but not surprising to see him go.
    I think I'm with the majority here...I think Melina is the killer and hope Kam doesn't win it. I wouldn't be surprised if Cris won, as she's done pretty well so far, but Lindsey's underdog edit makes her a viable candidate too. I don't think they'd edit Kam this way if he was the winner, which is something for the anti-Kam camp to hang on to. At this point, I would guess Cris.
    I would be shocked if the killer wasn't Melina, but I definitely wouldn't mind. It's a bit of a let down to know the killer weeks before the finale.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

A friend of mine from another board agrees that Kam needs to go next. She said it would be hard, though. He would follow the rest of them around and every once in a while pipe up with "Woooo...I'm a ghost" I could totally see it.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

All I can say is I'm loving this show...right now I'm going with either Lindsay or Melina being the killer...and which ever one isn't the killer I hope is the winner...don't want to see either Kam or Chris win

FORT Newbie

Even My husband, who does not pay much attention to these type of shows... He was like -LOOK, LOOK AT HER! I don't know her name, but LOOK! -It was when Melina FINALLY found the NIGHT GOGGLE GLASSES and then it appears she does not read the wall at all, but just KNOWS the tunnel is there, crawls through it, finds the 'clue' on the table, and again, DOES NOT READ IT, but just grabs it and runs off in the direction that everyone else ran off too. She has said, a few times, " I am going to play dumb until....'

Let's remember that Ronnie, Geno, Don... were all with Melina, on HER Team... and they supposedly had ALL the clues, but at one point, with the exception of ULYSSES being killed off, and I believe that was only because Ronnie 'won' and knew how 'the previous death was done'.. was the only reason why Ulysses died and not one from her team. I.e.-Sasha had doubt put in her head about the snakes.. I forgot the saying,but something if black does or does not touch yellow, whether it was poisoness..Sasha was right. Also Geno said the snake was in the rt side of the horse (?), and the 'bite' was on the Left? Quickly DISMISSED. Ronnie had the crushed poisoness flowers, and again, THAT clue was dismissed. SOMEONE from THAT CAMP had to be DISMISSING those clues and since MELINA IS THE ONLY ONE LEFT... I also go by the time when she tried to 'break' up the other team -by telling them that Lindsey was not to be trusted, she was paying both sides. (which, again, was when Ulysses was killed). Yes, she was trying to get clues from whoever, but NO MORE then ANYONE ELSE......

I also want to go to the 3 monkeys in the room, were they there all the time? Because I see the monkeys as a clue. The team of 3-SEE NO evil, HEAR NO evil, SPEAK NO evil... and I think of them as the 3 left-Chris, Kam and Lindsay.. with MELINA AS EVIL... She also, no matter what she says, strikes me as a 'flight attendant'. But, then again, I never believed that Ronnie was in 'frozen foods'.. when He said he was a BOUNTY HUNTER.. I just said 'oh yes'.

FORT Newbie

There was supposed to be a clue during the party in the beginning .. I watched it again and did not pick up anything.. good pick up.

Somewhere I read that while the killer knows who dies, they don't know anything about the riddle (either what it will be or the solution). Oh, it was in an interview with Ulysses. (Search for "whodunnit behind scenes".)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by amber70 View Post
    There was supposed to be a clue during the party in the beginning .. I watched it again and did not pick up anything.. good pick up.
    I went back to see the 1st episode to see what Photobabe mentioning about Melina Being the Killer. I took two screencaps of the FOYER and noticed the following , the 1st one was taken after Melina Introduced herself and the 2nd is when Giles started talking. Look at the painting to the top right and you see a picture that looks like an older composite of the portrait that Photobabe 1st noticed. The killer has to be Melina after seeing that.

I'm still torn between Melina and Kam. I KNOW it is one or the other.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

+ Reply to Thread