+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 40 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Quote Originally Posted by badora View Post
    Lindsay and Melina remain my top two picks. I can really see it going either way. Kudos to the show that this late in the game and there are still multiple possibilities!

As far as how Geno died, they zoomed in on a beaded necklace left on his bed when he headed down to the luau and in scenes for next week they showed Melina and Kam examining the beads. Also Geno handled Giles coat so you wonder if that will come into play.

Does anyone know for sure how many episodes are left? I have read in other places 2 and 3. If there's only two then we have another double murder coming.
    Per TheFutonCritic.com - The Web's Best Television Resource this is a 9 episode series 6 have aired and there are 3 left:

8/18/13 (Su.) 9:00 PM ABC (#109) Golden Cuffs
    8/11/13 (Su.) 9:00 PM ABC (#108) Frost Nixin
    8/4/13 (Su.) 9:00 PM ABC (#107) Party Crasher

That looks as if there will be two more deaths and a 3 person finale with one of the three being the killer.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

They would have to have a three person finale, because if it were two, they'd either have to a. have the killer killed or b. just admit that the non-killer knows obviously who the killer is and therefore... he/she wins. A final three makes them have to get the person right, and if they tie, go to some sort of tiebreaker (possibly the time thing they did with "The Mole."

I did find it interesting though - they did do one thing this season that was not done in "MISTX" - eliminate a second contestant during the course of a "case" of sorts. "MISTX" was going to have a contestant be "killed" during an investigation when they were separated (i.e. Angel and Katie separated at a house/Angel or Kirsten during the recovery of the bangstick)... but chose against it because it made the investigators so nervous that it affected their deduction skills.

Somewhere (maybe at the CBS site?) they've stated that it will be a three-person finale.

I want to know if the red means anything. There was one episode where both Dana and Sasha had red bows in their hair (and other people were also wearing red, but now I don't remember who). But I remember paying attention to those bows (because I thought it was weird that they matched), and then they died together.
    Shoepie likes this.

CCL

Shame about Ronnie. I so wanted him to get the puzzle. And it really annoyed me that Kam was spying on Melina's puzzle and wouldn't leave her when she asked.

They have to switch it up next week as it won't be fair with three against one in the current format. Plus it would be boring to watch Kam and crew steamroll over Melina.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Shame about Ronnie. I so wanted him to get the puzzle. And it really annoyed me that Kam was spying on Melina's puzzle and wouldn't leave her when she asked.

They have to switch it up next week as it won't be fair with three against one in the current format. Plus it would be boring to watch Kam and crew steamroll over Melina.

Couldn't agree more I find Kam rather two faced. Oh, I can sneak a peak but I won't share anything buy it's OK if you give me something.

I have believed from episode 1 that Kam was the killer. I will be totally shocked if I am wrong. I watched episode 1 several times and Kam and Adrianna were the only 2 who were outside when the murder occurred. When Giles read the statement from the killer there was a comment that the killer was glad he had time to go outside and leave the clue in the box. Remember?
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Regular

I am now 100% convinced Melina is the Killer. Not only did the twitter alluded "Day 1 Clue" lead to her, but also in this episode she did hardly anything and still managed to make it. She even said in a confessional DURING state your case "hopefully Ronnie figured things out." Surely she wouldn't want him to know more than her if she wasn't the Killer.

I hope Kam goes next. He is such a jerk.

I think Melina is the killer.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Ronnie was my winner pick and now he's dead.

I still think Cris or Lindsey is the killer. I don't care who wins.

Well I know I don't want Kam to win.

It was kinda cool to see Ronnie fly through the air after getting blown up. I do think if he hadn't gone with the trained monkey theory he would still be here.

Glad to see Melina turn the screws on the trio next week. Really Cris whining about being betrayed by Melina when you have never helped her when she asked and you promised.

Luv'ed seeing Geno telling his mom not to worry.
    Photobabe likes this.

+ Reply to Thread