+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 40 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 399
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

  1. #261
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,049

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    I knew Geno was out the moment they showed the kukui nut necklace. Everyone else had just leis.

    It was funny to see Giles try to do the limbo and have fun with the pun of lei as well. The dance with the maids in the first part of the show was also a bit creepy.

    The way Geno went... I am hoping they will do something BESIDES a chandelier fall on him. It is obviously a way to ensure that he died (they can weigh close to a half ton), but that would be far too obvious.

    It is starting to look like though it is a female who is the killer, which means that we will most likely see one of the two men in the final three unless Kam and Ronnie totally blow up their stories.

    I will say though I am still hoping that it's Kam, especially after his major ROYAL screw up of the cause of Don's death, especially after it is given to him on a silver platter. Well that and ...

    Click to see Spoiler:
    Ulysses saying in his interview that they did the cards with the lowest - or in the case of Dana and Sasha TWO lowest scores - get scared cards and are eliminated while the third one goes to anyone, INCLUDING the killer. Given that Kam was the one saved that night over Ulysses, maybe he was hinting it may be Kam... or at least that's my wishful thinking

  2. #262
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    36

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Lindsay and Melina remain my top two picks. I can really see it going either way. Kudos to the show that this late in the game and there are still multiple possibilities!

    As far as how Geno died, they zoomed in on a beaded necklace left on his bed when he headed down to the luau and in scenes for next week they showed Melina and Kam examining the beads. Also Geno handled Giles coat so you wonder if that will come into play.

    Does anyone know for sure how many episodes are left? I have read in other places 2 and 3. If there's only two then we have another double murder coming.

  3. #263
    FORT Fogey Photobabe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Too far from the beach
    Posts
    828

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    I've suspected Kam from the beginning but today I rewatched part of episode 1 and now I'm not so sure. It may be Melina.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

  4. #264
    FORT Fogey xmaskat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    3,519

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    I've suspected Melina from the introductory cocktail party. She started freaking out for no reason when she saw Giles coming down the staircase. She kept saying "Dead Man walking" and no one paid a speck of attention to her. Why would they? Her reaction was so over the top that she was on my radar right then and there.


    I think that handling Giles coat had something to do with Geno's death. As soon as Giles handed him the coat so he could do the limbo, I figured Geno was history.

  5. #265
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by xmaskat View Post
    I've suspected Melina from the introductory cocktail party. She started freaking out for no reason when she saw Giles coming down the staircase. She kept saying "Dead Man walking" and no one paid a speck of attention to her. Why would they? Her reaction was so over the top that she was on my radar right then and there.


    I think that handling Giles coat had something to do with Geno's death. As soon as Giles handed him the coat so he could do the limbo, I figured Geno was history.
    I had her pegged the first episode as well. She established herself as naive and not as sharp as others when she said she decided to stick with Don because he was an ex cop. Yuh. I had forgotten about her reaction to Giles.

    She coasts by and is never the one desperate to get clues. She does no scrambling. She just goes along. For me that is glaring.

    Interesting that he handed his coat to Gino.

  6. #266
    FORT Fogey BubbleBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by Buckiman1 View Post
    Best episode BY FAR!!! I actually thought because of the the double murder no one would be killed but they got me, I feel as stupid as lyndsey. Well anyway, I keep my Melina theory but I am not so confident in Chris anymore. I would say my top two are Melina and Chris in that order. I feel like she blew through the clue once she got the scalpel, she didn't go to the morgue and even if Kam told abut the back she went straight to the right place. If I were the killer I would've seen how close everyone was and then solved the riddle myself to make sure I had complete control, remember it was Chris you singlehandedly helped Ronnie last week when Kam told her not to. I know I said that was a reason to humanize her but if she is the killer she is also picking who to save basically by choosing who to tell what. Wow after typing that I am suspecting Chris even more!! Either way can't wait for next week, I think it is Ronnie's turn to bite the dust. I think after next week it will be clear if the killer is Chris or Melina.
    I agree with you that Cris is looking very suspicious. I thought so last week and still do. Didn't Lindsey guess her as the killer that week early on when she was one of the few to mess up the riddle? She thought for sure she'd get scared, but didn't. Perhaps because she at least had the killer right? Also, if you check out Cris' preshow bio, she says if she could be any mystery show/movie/book character, it would be Dylan from Charlie's Angels for having a "killer" right hook. And I'll say again that she is the one most likely to want media coverage out of the people left, and as the killer, she's guaranteed to be on every episode and get half the post-season publicity.

    For what it's worth, I re-watched the first cocktail party and the only thing that really stuck out is that several people commented on the iron maiden, which to me indicates that the killer is a woman. Though Cris is my #1 suspect, I will say that it was Melina's reaction they focused on when Sheryl dropped her glass and angered the killer. Any thoughts?
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

  7. #267
    CCL
    CCL is online now
    Climbing Solsbury Hill CCL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    8,580

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Potential spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on another forum someone mentioned that the Marvel Comics character Iron Maiden's real name was Melina...pointing to Melina as the killer?
    .

    As long as Kam or Lindsay don't win I'm good.
    If you type "google" into google you can break the internet.

  8. #268
    FORT Fogey BubbleBunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,569

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by CCL View Post
    Potential spoiler
    Click to see Spoiler:
    on another forum someone mentioned that the Marvel Comics character Iron Maiden's real name was Melina...pointing to Melina as the killer?
    .

    As long as Kam or Lindsay don't win I'm good.
    Hmm...this spoiler makes me consider switching my suspicions to this person, actually.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

  9. #269
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    13,531

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleBunny View Post
    I agree with you that Cris is looking very suspicious. I thought so last week and still do. Didn't Lindsey guess her as the killer that week early on when she was one of the few to mess up the riddle? She thought for sure she'd get scared, but didn't. Perhaps because she at least had the killer right? Also, if you check out Cris' preshow bio, she says if she could be any mystery show/movie/book character, it would be Dylan from Charlie's Angels for having a "killer" right hook. And I'll say again that she is the one most likely to want media coverage out of the people left, and as the killer, she's guaranteed to be on every episode and get half the post-season publicity.

    For what it's worth, I re-watched the first cocktail party and the only thing that really stuck out is that several people commented on the iron maiden, which to me indicates that the killer is a woman. Though Cris is my #1 suspect, I will say that it was Melina's reaction they focused on when Sheryl dropped her glass and angered the killer. Any thoughts?
    I agree. the spoiler in the tag above is not a spoiler, it is just good sleuthing. That is what we are supposed to be doing! A spoiler would be a leak from production telling us who the killer is. This is just a fabulous clue!

    I am convinced it is Melina and have been since day 1. Her job was to put people on edge at the cocktail party, clearly, and she did cause some to get jumpy. Thanks for this reminder. I deleted it by accident.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-30-2013 at 08:08 AM.

  10. #270
    FORT Fogey jadewarlock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4,049

    Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

    I can see potentials for each of the finalists:

    Melina - the Iron Maiden Clue, has been overdramatic on her card reveals (and no scared cards yet as mentioned, but I'm sure this will change as we'll see next week). On the flip, these can also just be ways to throw folks off that she isn't a threat, and is so observant that she may win the whole thing.

    Ronnie - flip flops and gives misinformation, to the point that some folks don't believe him when he tells the truth.

    Kam - well, honestly Kam is just a turkey (to be nice) and I want him to be the murderer so he doesn't win. The only time I've seen him show a potential killer attitude was totally not accepting Don's death theory, and thinking it was a heart attack (never mind that IRL he'd not been cast on the show if they were that worried about scared affecting his heart).

    Cris - gotten clues quickly and easily. She found that secret panel way too fast, and she doesn't mention the stuffed shoes, which can be seen as a huge clue the killer may indeed be female.

    Lindsey - shown to flip flop a lot like Ronnie.

    And either Cris or Lindsey also has the religious ties, which we can see with the Iron Maiden (Spanish Inquisition), other medieval paintings of saints and religious battles.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.