+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I bet Kam was shocked. lol I don't think it's Melina. I'm honing in on Cris and Lindsey. I still can't tell which between the two.

FORT Newbie

Best episode BY FAR!!! I actually thought because of the the double murder no one would be killed but they got me, I feel as stupid as lyndsey. Well anyway, I keep my Melina theory but I am not so confident in Chris anymore. I would say my top two are Melina and Chris in that order. I feel like she blew through the clue once she got the scalpel, she didn't go to the morgue and even if Kam told abut the back she went straight to the right place. If I were the killer I would've seen how close everyone was and then solved the riddle myself to make sure I had complete control, remember it was Chris you singlehandedly helped Ronnie last week when Kam told her not to. I know I said that was a reason to humanize her but if she is the killer she is also picking who to save basically by choosing who to tell what. Wow after typing that I am suspecting Chris even more!! Either way can't wait for next week, I think it is Ronnie's turn to bite the dust. I think after next week it will be clear if the killer is Chris or Melina.

FORT Regular

I think today's episode validates that Kam is the killer.

Step One: Keep guessing the same person every week on State Your Case
    Step Two: Create an "alliance" that stops the house from working together
    Step Three: Give the right amount of clues at the right time, saving his "team" from elimination
    Step Four: When it's obvious that his team will lose, give himself a Scared card to defect attention and murder his best friend
    Step Five: To even things out for his team, kill 2 of the other team when they were clueless on the murder
    Step Six: Leave clues that lead to Geno (the person he "thought" was the Killer all along) being the Killer in attempt to finally get rid of him

Ronnie certainly isn't the Killer as he was easily willing to sacrifice someone from his team just to stay another day. Melina is the too obvious suspect that is just naive and floating through the competition, not seen as a threat to the Killer. Cris and Lindsey are pones of Kam, with him subtlety getting them safely through each murder with him giving them the little hints using his "detective skills" when need be, though they weren't necessary over the past 2 days thanks to Cris.
    Photobabe likes this.

I'm just happy I got the crime nailed almost exactly right based on the closing bits last week and teasers. My errors:

1. That they were both drugged in their rooms. It was just one, but I liked the twist.

2. That apparently were not injected or coated in wax to allow them to stand up. While the rigor part was reaching a bit - because in order to be that stiff to have them stand or sit up properly, they would not lie flat in a morgue, it is of course fantasy anyway.

I'm SO hoping that I'm not right in thinking the killer is indeed a female now with the major hint dropped with the stuffed shoes. I do NOT want Kam to win, but I have a feeling he probably will win if he's not the killer now.

I never thought I'd say this, but save one tiny aspect, should he WIN Kam would rank just under Dick Donato for my least favorite winner of a show ever for his... well, turkey ... behavior. (I also do not like Adam from Season 9 of "Big Brother" nor Richard Hatch; however, they got jail time for using their money for their behavior, so they had karma happen. Dick has not).

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

I'll just say that I don't think it's Melina, or Kam. It might be Ronnie but I hope not since I hope he wins.

So I'll guess it's Cris or Lindsey.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I went to the site and found NO killer tweets. I clicked on most of the tabs. Why not just be clear and put a tab that says Killer Tweets!
    Look at the social tab, for the tweets. The creator of the show and some of the cast mostly tweet. The killers tweets are amusing. One of the early tweets
    Click to see Spoiler:
    the killer tweeted that there was a clue to their identity at the arrival champagne party
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

FORT Newbie

Actually, the killer plays along with the riddles. They don't know the answers to them.

FORT Newbie

But I still think Cris is the killer. I've thought it since Ulysses died. I've already explained why so I don't feel like typing it again. You can look back lol. But I definitely think Ronnie or Melina is dying next. They won't have all the information!! There are three places to investigate, and there are only two people of Team Ronnie. I'm leaning towards Ronnie dying, though. Team Kam knows about Ronnie's backstabbing ways, so now they won't trust him at all, But they may trust Melina and give her information.

FORT Fogey

Damn, I deleted all episodes so I can't go back and watch the first episode. I had intended to keep them, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Damn, I deleted all episodes so I can't go back and watch the first episode. I had intended to keep them, too.
    I think you can watch them on the official site still.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

+ Reply to Thread