+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Btw, can someone please explain to me the solution to the riddle. I didn't get it at all. The killer said make the "right" turn to save your life. This implies to me it was the correct choice to go right. Next he said look to the sky when in doubt. That implies to me that the correct answer might be to go "up" the up arrow representing straight in this case. However the correct answer was left. How does the riddle lead to this. If anything the riddle seems to screw over whoever paid attention to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy372 View Post
    Btw, can someone please explain to me the solution to the riddle. I didn't get it at all. The killer said make the "right" turn to save your life.
    In this case the word "right" means "correct" ex: pick the correct turn or correct direction to save your life.

Quote Originally Posted by Miggy372 View Post
    This implies to me it was the correct choice to go right. Next he said look to the sky when in doubt. That implies to me that the correct answer might be to go "up" the up arrow representing straight in this case. However the correct answer was left. How does the riddle lead to this. If anything the riddle seems to screw over whoever paid attention to it.
    While you are right to look up what you see is the "blue sky" so when you get to the sign with three different colored arrows you have to chose the correct direction based on the arrow that is the color of the sky, in this case the "blue arrow" which was pointing to the left.

Remember the riddle can have several meanings you have to decipher it based on the clues given and the circumstances you are in.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Newbie

To me, there is almost no doubt that Melina (sp?) is the killer. I had a few people I crossed off who played the game too personally, and so far they've all gone home (Dana, Arianna, Sasha, Ullyses less than others but still). Now, a few other people are still on that I doubt are the killer (Geno, Kam, Ronnie) because they play each clue and game hard every time. At least for Ronnie and Kam I think it is because of their criminal justice backgrounds, or because that is how production wants it. In my mind Lindsey is similar to Arianna in the fact that she is playing the "I could be the killer" card and she is just really stupid (I think when she was first spared it was a production trick). As for killers left you have Chris and Melina. Chris was hard to tell at first but something with the way she told Ronnie information when Kam didn't want her to made her feel not contrived/human. She seems more genuine than Melina who does effectively nothing yet has been scared only once if at all (I think it was one time???). So there you have it, any thoughts?

I agree! Have you read the killer tweets on the official site?
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    I agree! Have you read the killer tweets on the official site?
    No, but now I have to go look :-) Thanks!

FORT Newbie

Wow, to think that there are only 6 people left!

FORT Fogey

I went to the site and found NO killer tweets. I clicked on most of the tabs. Why not just be clear and put a tab that says Killer Tweets! ARG

Anyway. As I have been saying Melina has been my choice from the first episode.

My reasons:

She claims to be a flight attendant. Nope, her personality does not fit that job. Naive, flaky girls are not hired. I believe she is an actress hired for the part.

She rides coat tails and does not lead. She is doing a great job at flying under the radar. She flies around but really does not discover much if you watch closely.

As someone mentioned above, since this is a game with a cash prize she cannot step in and lead anyone to clues as it would give them an advantage. Her job is to run around and ask others what they found.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 07-28-2013 at 10:09 AM.

FORT Newbie

Kam and Geno STILL guess each other for everything... Lol. For the killer, I suspect Cris the most. She hasn't shown emotion for any deaths. In episode 4, she says "I'm gonna pass out," but that's about the mountain lion, not Don's death. So she's scared of the mountain lion, but of all places, she chooses to go see the mountain lion. If I HAD to have a second guess, it may be Kam, even though I love him lol. He claimed that there only needed to be two murders for the other team, and then they would be tied. Then two people from the other team died. He told Don that he would remember his sarcasm, then Don died the next day. Also, at the beginning of the last episode, he was cracking nail jokes. I don't remember the exact words, but it went something like "We've got to nail this, no screwing around". Maybe a little bit of Geno, too. It always seems like he's hiding something about the murder. When Don died, he said "Don't go in there!" And when Ulysses died he said "don't got down there!" Like there was something to hide. But mostly, I think Cris. I think Ronnie is going to die next. His team most likely does not trust him. In the preview for the next episode, it shows Kam yelling at Ronnie, and Ronnie calling Kam a swear (they beeped it out). So I don't think either team wants him, so unless he solves the riddle, I think he's going to die.

FORT Newbie

Much better, more in-depth clue than last time! I'm starting to suspect Geno less and Melina more. lol I'm not sure. I suspect Cris and Lindsey the most though. I can't believe they're gonna ice Geno. Does team Ronnie not realize that once it's 3 vs. 2, team Kam will be unstoppable?

FORT Newbie

Oh god. Did NOT expect that. Bye Geno.

+ Reply to Thread