+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 40 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

I have seen plausible evidence for three possible killers (listed in order I am leaning towards).

1. Lindsay: daughter of a pastor, religious references in several episodes (bible passage in first eps, St. Agatha medallion in second eps), the killer mocked her laugh when she was rewarded for doing the best, the killer has not mocked any other contestant

2. Melina: Portrait in Rue Manor that is shown numerous times has striking resemblance to her, reference to Iron Maiden in last episode and this is a Marvel character who's alter ego is Melinna, references to the sky (blew her sky high, look to the sky) and she is a flight attendant

3. Geno: I read on another forum that the killer will wear red in every episode. This past episode he had a red bandana hanging out of his back pocket and on ABC's site in the clue picture's he is the only one wearing a red blindfold (everyone else is wearing white)

Now there are lots of other reasons I could argue any of these to be the killer but going off of concrete evidence only.

FORT Newbie

on the Whodunnit facebook post, someone had commented that it might be Melina because when they show how Uylsses was killed they show the color of the horse also and when you go back to the beginning, Melina was riding that same colored horse and was right beside him.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by msktran View Post
    on the Whodunnit facebook post, someone had commented that it might be Melina because when they show how Uylsses was killed they show the color of the horse also and when you go back to the beginning, Melina was riding that same colored horse and was right beside him.
    Melina was not on the same color horse. Lindsay and Ronnie however were. I take that with a grain of salt cause I read that the "killer" in the reenactment scenes is not one of the contestants so I'm wondering if the horse was just a random horse used to film the scene.

FORT Newbie

Yeah, I just browsed the abc forums and I think they mention that the reenactments are done by actors .. I'm not too good with solving things right away so I'm just in it for the ride lol plus, I just discovered this show last night and watched all the episodes on demand.

FORT Fogey

The flaw here is that figuring out the killer is limited for the contestants. Usually who had the opportunity is part of the solving. That is not a factor here. I don't try to figure anything out. I just observe the players and watch them and where they go and who they talk to.

The killer always wearing something red is a rookie plot device. I have a hard time believing this could be true.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    The flaw here is that figuring out the killer is limited for the contestants. Usually who had the opportunity is part of the solving. That is not a factor here. I don't try to figure anything out. I just observe the players and watch them and where they go and who they talk to.

The killer always wearing something red is a rookie plot device. I have a hard time believing this could be true.
    It holds no credence - in fact if anything it ties in Dana and Sasha as being "killed" the same night. BOTH wore red ribbons tied in their hair with their pajamas several times during the season.

The re-enactments are actors except for scenes that are close up of the contestants. Dontae confirmed he had a stunt double for his death (in fact it was a female because of his height - and she did accidentally fall down... which she was supposed to do if she needed to be extinguished... but they liked it so much they kept it instead of putting out the fire) and it was confirmed that the mountain lion preferred the taste of the dummy of Don over the meat. Shari may have been the only one - so far - able to do all of her own "death scene," with Sasha and Dana's next based on what I've gleaned only.

Did anyone notice that the killer used his/her left hand to spike Ulysses in his right calve?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Right now I am thinking the killer is Dana. After who better to fake a death then a cardiac nurse?

Seriously, can anyone really kill Kam and take his smug face of my TV screen? His overwhelming arrogance is intolerable.
    Florimel likes this.

FORT Newbie

I'm sad Dana and Sasha died. They were the only two contestants I knew for sure were not the killer. I was hoping they'd make it to the end then it would be obvious for me who the killer is. Okay here is my new list in order of most suspecting to least:

Suspecting:
    Lindsey
    Cris
    Geno

Not Suspecting:
    Melina
    Ronnie
    Kam

I moved Melina to not suspecting because I have no real reason to suspect her. I think I was only unsure about her because other people suspected her. I still don't see it. I will miss Dana. She was my favorite.

+ Reply to Thread