+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

With Sasha out, I am leaning to Melina as the killer. In the first episode, She has heals on for the cocktail party. When they are at the pool with Giles and the maids, she has on flat yellow sandals. All the other women are still in heals.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    With Sasha out, I am leaning to Melina as the killer. In the first episode, She has heals on for the cocktail party. When they are at the pool with Giles and the maids, she has on flat yellow sandals. All the other women are still in heals.
    Now, I can only speak for myself, but she could've very easily just switched the shoes due to comfort issues. I've worn some very comfortable heels in my time, but after a couple of hours I want to switch into flats. Many women have two pairs of shoes at events for that reason.

Some folks can also just wear heals for hours and hours on end. I saw a contestant on "Dog Eat Dog" actually RUN in heels for one of the challenges - and he was at the fastest level when he did that.

I'm leading toward Kam right now if he's not a victim for the reasons I said - he's just so damn insufferable that I'd rather see him NOT win the $250K. He does get a good stipend, but it's still LESS.

I know this is going to sound implausible at the very least, but when I saw that there were two victims, once again I thought red herring. Admittedly, I picked Dana as the killer, which is probably contributing to my reasons for embracing this theory, but I would not be surprised to learn that Dana isn't really dead.

I don't know how they could manage to fake it through the investigation though; Agatha Christie did it by using an accomplice, so I'm most likely all wrong. It would be an interesting twist to me. I'll have to rethink my suspects on the likely possibility I'm totally wrong.

Funniest thing for me last night was Giles saying in his precise English, "You all come back again, do you hear?"
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

Quote Originally Posted by Florimel View Post
    I know this is going to sound implausible at the very least, but when I saw that there were two victims, once again I thought red herring. Admittedly, I picked Dana as the killer, which is probably contributing to my reasons for embracing this theory, but I would not be surprised to learn that Dana isn't really dead.

I don't know how they could manage to fake it through the investigation though; Agatha Christie did it by using an accomplice, so I'm most likely all wrong. It would be an interesting twist to me. I'll have to rethink my suspects on the likely possibility I'm totally wrong.

Funniest thing for me last night was Giles saying in his precise English, "You all come back again, do you hear?"
    Not quite - at least for this show. Reality is another aspect.

This is where I'm thinking - if indeed both are dead:

Click to see Spoiler:
    As I've mentioned in an earlier post, I figured Dana was killed because I saw a woman fitting her/Adrienne's hairstyle and physique be drugged by the killer. Of course Adrienne is dead so it'd have to be Dana.

And note - I'm basing this on TEASERS only and what I saw at the crime scene. This will probably have to be adjusted for the clues.

Based on the teasers I'm thinking this is going to be tantamount to Vincent Price's bad guy in "The Wax Museum."

But difference here is that both girls were bled out and injected with wax or some sort of stiffener as well as doused with formaldehyde to protect them. Or the reverse - preserved then dipped in a more satin wax.

So - this is what I'm thinking - because there were two deaths, you'd have to make sure that both were unable to fight. The killer drugs Adrienne and takes her to the Morgue, then gets Sasha (or the reverse). They are bled out, injected with whatever they need to stand up, dressed up, made up and then positioned at the piano.

I put that they were drugged then bled out because I didn't see any wound marks on them visably, and no bleeding. Sasha looked a little paler.

Anyone else suspicious of Kris? She seems to win at all the right times; plus as a former pageant contestant, it's not impossible that she does some acting and was hired to play the killer.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

I said long ago I think Lindsey is the killer & I'm sticking to it.

If the winner gets $250k, I wonder what the killer gets.

At this point I don't care who wins as long as it isn't Kam.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fogey

My DRV failed to catch this episode. Melina was my hunch on the first show and I am sticking with her as the killer.

FORT Newbie

I believe the killer is Cris. She was Miss Nevada, and to gain that title, acting may or may not have been involved. But I think it was, and I think that she was chosen to be the killer for Whodunnit because of that. I mean, I know that the killer doesn't know the answer to the riddle and plays along like everybody else, but don't you think it's a little strange that she knew what the weapon was on her first try? I mean, the killer is told how they're going to "kill" somebody, so she would know it's the floorboard. She also knew it was the flowers right away. Also, in episode 4, they say the mountain lion. She was freaking out and said she was going to pass out. Then, out of all places, she chose to investigate the mountain lion, that could wake up any second. This seems suspicious to me...
    If I couldn't choose Cris, I MIGHT choose Geno, but my opinion about him being the killer isn't as strong as Cris's. I mean, they see the mountain lion, and Geno says "Don't go in there!" Like there's some secret that could be found about the murder. That also happened on Sunday. Ulysses falls off the horse and people want to go see him right away, but Geno says "Don't go down there!" That seems a bit suspicious too.
    So, do you guys agree with me or not?

+ Reply to Thread