+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 40 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    I agree this one is cute... that said, I maintain it may have to change.

Click to see Spoiler:
    I don't think the horse actually killed him. I think it was a coral snake.

Yes, Don's death wasn't by the cat I know - that said where he was supposedly clawed too (the jugular) it still works because if the gas didn't get him, the puncture would've.
    Click to see Spoiler:
    well it could also be the horse rolling on top on him or a combination of snake poison and being crushed to death
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Click to see Spoiler:
    well it could also be the horse rolling on top on him or a combination of snake poison and being crushed to death
    Knowing this show - probably both.

I'm just hoping some of these folks know their herpetology though based on the previews.

BTW - did ANYONE see Kam doing the horse ride? I didn't recall seeing him in any of the scenes, so I did think initially it was him who was going to die, i.e. tailing behind, the birds spook and then it lead to the incident that would kill him.

Knowing this show - probably both.

I'm just hoping some of these folks know their herpetology though based on the previews.

BTW - did ANYONE see Kam doing the horse ride? I didn't recall seeing him in any of the scenes, so I did think initially it was him who was going to die, i.e. tailing behind, the birds spook and then it lead to the incident that would kill him.
    All those blue plaid shirts made it really hard to see who was who, think they did that on purpose?

I do have a bit of a fantasy where the snake is used to scare the horses and one accidentally tosses Cam onto a broken tree branch and therefore it will be death by tree.
    Arielflies likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

I did. Kam looked like he was enjoying himself, but I could see Ulysses looking a little more somber. As if the Grim Reaper producers had come to his room the night before...
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

FORT Fogey

My DVR didn't record this. Are you talking about the preview or did this really air?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    My DVR didn't record this. Are you talking about the preview or did this really air?
    The bit with the horse rolling over and Ulysses "dying" was shown at the final part of the episodes. My commentary in the spoilers is based on what I'm seeing in the previews next week.

I finally got to watch last weeks episode. I'm still sticking with Kam as my #1 suspect. I read on the official website that actually the cougar had no interest in the steak. All the cat wanted to do was maul the dummy that was standing in for Don.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

It's on... Whodunit and who's next to die

FORT Regular

Wow, Sasha and Dana both died. I'm now 99% certain the Killer is on the Cam/Kris/Lindsey team.
    Photobabe likes this.

I will say this much: if Kam is not a victim I want him to be the killer.

Why?

Because then he doesn't win the top prize. I do NOT want a guy who uses the ugliness and attitude he has produced to win one of these shows.

Well, I would've been given a scared card based on what I gleaned from the teasers; however, had I been a contestant I'd been safe. It was creative though.

Got it right that Dana was going to be a victim but was surprised Sasha joined her. Not surprised given the amount of episodes left they'd have to do at least one double elimination as they would need to have three in the final episode.

Will say that I did like the creativity they've put into Sasha's and Dana's deaths - and OK, a bit odd saying this, but they did look lovely in their outfits for the set up. I have an idea as to how they may have done this one for next week, but I'm going to wait a bit before I make my guess.

+ Reply to Thread