+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 40 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Quote Originally Posted by MadelynneRabb View Post
    That article certainly changes some of my theories regarding Dana and the scared card. If it's a random draw for who gets the second scared card, then Dana must just not have very good luck... if the producers decide who gets it, then what would be the reason Dana got them two weeks in a row? To throw us off her trail, perhaps?

I do like the fact that the killer isn't given all the answers (I believe it was different on "The Mole"). If I were the killer, I think that would make it much easier to play along and blend in.
    no actually they did leave the mall out of some of the clues and some of the games. Kathryn who was the first season Mole in fact talked about one of them where the contestants including her thought they were going to have something serious happened to them but instead it was no harm. They did not let her know what was going to happen so they would get a genuine reaction.

Unfortunately, her case which was supposedly she was standing in front of an axe thrower he was going to throw an axe at her head, was so scared she really did faint.

FORT Newbie

This is random, but I had a really weird dream last night. It was about whodunnit. So there were three contestants left, which were Lindsey, Ronnie, and Ulysses. Lindsey died. Idk how. It wasn't discussed in this dream. Then Ronnie and Ulysses got into a fight because they thought the killer was the other person, but it was neither of them. It was the maid Sophie. Then she set both of them on fire. Then I woke up.

FORT Newbie

I love how Kam and Geno have guessed each other for every episode.
    JohnnyK likes this.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Ulysses died.

FORT Newbie

I think Cris is the killer. It seems too obvious to be Lindsey. I mean, with Adrianna, she wasn't on a definite team, and nobody trusted her because they thought she was the killer. I think the same will happen to Lindsey. To think that all this time I thought poor Ulysses was the killer. But I don't understand this. Everybody saw him die! What's the mystery? But anyway, I think Sasha is next. I think that she's just full of herself and that her team is going to ditch her, and she's not going to get the information she needs.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I thought Kam was going to die tonight.

He's been my death guess for two weeks now and when he got the "Scared" card along with Ulysses, I figured it was the end. But nope.

FORT Newbie

Okay first off, I f***ing love this show. Secondly, I have an updated list:
    Suspecting:
    Cris
    Lindsey
    Geno

Unsure:
    Melina

Not Suspecting:
    Kam
    Sasha
    Dana
    Ronnie

I moved Ronnie to not suspecting because I feel like he's just too smart. The link provided above helped a lot. I understand that the killer doesn't know the riddle solutions but if I was the killer I would try to be low key. Ronnie always makes a good legitimate guess each episode even if he doesn't get it right. And usually brings people in on his hunches. I moved geno to suspecting because he yelled don't go in there when the mountain lion was in there. Also I trust Kam's intelligence and although I originally thought kam was wrong suspecting geno he's so smart that I now trust his instincts over my own. Btw, I hate Kam but I admire his mind and ability to play the game. The only reason Melina is currently on my unsure list is because so many other people on this forum think she is the killer. I don't see it but I'm not sure otherwise either. I hope to have no more "unsures" by the next episode so that I can rate my guess.

By the way I love how so many people on the Hulu comment boards were saying this show sucks because it's obvious Ulysses is the killer. lol think again!

I had a feeling it was Ulysses given the interview earlier in the week when it came down to two of them. That said, I did like how they kinda hid (at least my view) Kam from the camera, so you think it may have been him.

Sadly though - I may have already solved next week's murder:

Click to see Spoiler:
    I think Ulysses will have died from a coral snake bite, which was in his backpack/saddlebag and escapes the backpack after biting Ulysses. This snake's appearance leads to the horse's skedaddling and Ulysses being thrown off the horse, then the horse "rolls on top of him."

I say this based on a. the scarlet snake they showed (which is similar to a coral snake except it has noticeable white stripes versus the narrow ones on a coral - which has wide red/black stripes, not wide white ones), and b. Ulysses was seen as supposedly losing consciousness as he was riding the horse before he falls off and said horse rolls on top of him.

I'm still iffy on the killer though, but I did find it a bit funny that Dana was supposedly quick to the punch that Don died of Cyanide poisoning. Admittedly she may have had real life experience (and if true, I can see why she became a cardiac nurse - at least a possibly reason), but it was a bit quick on the punch.

Kam is a suspect now for me if only because he just flat out was handed the solution on a silver platter and he keeps up with a heart attack. Either that or he REALLY is trying to distract folks into thinking he's the killer so he can win.

FORT Newbie

I think Sasha will die next. What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Kam is a suspect now for me if only because he just flat out was handed the solution on a silver platter and he keeps up with a heart attack. Either that or he REALLY is trying to distract folks into thinking he's the killer so he can win.
    Totally. They listened at the door and it was more than Lyndsey that heard it so how they completely shoved it aside made no sense.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread