+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 40 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Pikachu, the online version of Giles - quite punny in making avatars.

I still haven't really worked on whom I think is the killer; however, that is because I'm having more fun trying to solve the crime and figure out who will be the next one to be eliminated.

The only one I am still currently taking out of the running as the killer is Dana because based on the teaser for the season I maintain she is an eliminated contestant.

Of course there IS one thing I forgot to mention that could toss this in the water -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm basing this on her being the one cholorformed/attacked by the killer in the teaser, and given how they've done the rest of the deaths there IS a slight chance this is a distraction/set up to where she plays the victim but in reality they find she is not dead - and is the killer.

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    Pikachu, the online version of Giles - quite punny in making avatars.

I still haven't really worked on whom I think is the killer; however, that is because I'm having more fun trying to solve the crime and figure out who will be the next one to be eliminated.

The only one I am still currently taking out of the running as the killer is Dana because based on the teaser for the season I maintain she is an eliminated contestant.

Of course there IS one thing I forgot to mention that could toss this in the water -
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I'm basing this on her being the one cholorformed/attacked by the killer in the teaser, and given how they've done the rest of the deaths there IS a slight chance this is a distraction/set up to where she plays the victim but in reality they find she is not dead - and is the killer.
    Your spoiler is something I thought about, too. It was a major plot point in Agatha Christie's, And Then There Were None.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Newbie

Hello everyone,

So this was the show that made me finally signup to post on FORT

Since this is a competition for $250k, I'm taking it from an angle that the killer can't be one of cast members that is leading the groups (Kam and Ronnie.) Seems like that would create a lot of problems with fairness. With that said, at the end of episode 3, Geno's yell of "Don't go in there!" threw a major red flag. Geno hadn't registered with me yet as one of the recognizable cast members, until that bit. Why would he yell that? I can only imagine that he is the killer and the producers have asked him to direct the contestants when necessary. So I rewatched all three episodes and to my suspicion Geno does play a low key, but the other cast member that stood out as low key after a rewatch was Ulysses. So after all that, I would have to say this is my killer list:

#1 Geno - He is low key, directs the crowd at the end of episode 3, and in the first episode he gives a stirring one liner of "Kam, you think you are hunting me, but I am hunting you!"

#2 Ulysses - Has been more low key than Geno

If the killer was in the dining rooms with the rest of the contestants, how could they let the mountain lion out of the dumb waiter? Remote control?

That said, I think the killer is Sasha. She said something during her assessment that caught my attention.
    You've got to kiss a few frogs before you find your prince!

Quote Originally Posted by babymay View Post
    If the killer was in the dining rooms with the rest of the contestants, how could they let the mountain lion out of the dumb waiter? Remote control?

That said, I think the killer is Sasha. She said something during her assessment that caught my attention.
    I think a remote or a timer - probably for this show the latter if only because a remote at the table would end up outing the killer far too early.

The "Deaths" may be cheesy (as per Pikachu's avatars ) but they are at least fairly creative. I can see this making another season - especially based on the novels they've done for the show (there are two), but it's far from certain.

FORT Newbie

Just came across this article, for anyone who wants to learn more about behind the scenes. Ulysses gave an interview
    'Whodunnit?' behind-the-scenes secrets revealed | PennLive.com
    Photobabe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SageMadHatter View Post
    Just came across this article, for anyone who wants to learn more about behind the scenes. Ulysses gave an interview
    Welcome! and thanks, SageMadHatter, for the glimpse behind the scenes. It was fascinating.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SageMadHatter View Post
    Thanks for sharing the link. I'd been assuming that the two Scared cards went to the two folks who were most wrong in the details of what happened. Was surprised to learn that's not the case. The 2nd card given out can go to anyone...even the killer. Makes it even a little more difficult to pinpoint the killer.

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

That article certainly changes some of my theories regarding Dana and the scared card. If it's a random draw for who gets the second scared card, then Dana must just not have very good luck... if the producers decide who gets it, then what would be the reason Dana got them two weeks in a row? To throw us off her trail, perhaps?

I do like the fact that the killer isn't given all the answers (I believe it was different on "The Mole"). If I were the killer, I think that would make it much easier to play along and blend in.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Very interesting article and thank you, SageMadHatter.

I always thought one of the scared cards was the person with the lowest score, but I wasn't surprised to learn that the other could be anyone. I always figured that the killer would get a scared card one or more times. What surprised and delighted me is that the killer has to figure out the riddles like everyone else.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

+ Reply to Thread