+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 40 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

FORT Newbie

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

So after last night's episode I have my top 3 suspects...

1. Lindsay, lots of religious references in the first two episodes (i.e. Bible passage, St. Agatha medallion, etc.) and she said in episode 1 that she is the daughter of a minister. Her behavior in episode 3 makes me waiver a little on my theory as she seemed to come off playing the game more but maybe that's her strategy to throw off suspicion.

2. Cris, especially after episode three I find her behavior odd and if Lindsay was the top "scorer" the only thing I can think that would be different between her story and Ronnie's is "who is the killer?" so to me then that means either Lindsay is the killer or Cris since each week Lindsay picked Cris as the killer.

3. Melina, her behavior is odd to me. I feel like if the killer is there is sabotage or distract the others from getting information then she is doing a great job at it. She seems to encourage others to head down the wrong path.

I do not think Kam or Geno are the killers. Dana's odd behavior would make her my #4 pick. Guarding the monitors?!? I mean really, either she is next to go or she is a genius distractor of a killer.

Quote Originally Posted by badora View Post
    So after last night's episode I have my top 3 suspects...

1. Lindsay, lots of religious references in the first two episodes (i.e. Bible passage, St. Agatha medallion, etc.) and she said in episode 1 that she is the daughter of a minister. Her behavior in episode 3 makes me waiver a little on my theory as she seemed to come off playing the game more but maybe that's her strategy to throw off suspicion.
    There was also the painting of a saint with a bloodied head - not unlike Saint Sebastian (the saint with all the arrows shot into him). It looked medieval regardless.

3. Melina, her behavior is odd to me. I feel like if the killer is there is sabotage or distract the others from getting information then she is doing a great job at it. She seems to encourage others to head down the wrong path.
    I agree she does a good job there, and she's yet acted scared that she'd get a "scared" card - nearly in tears at times.

I do not think Kam or Geno are the killers. Dana's odd behavior would make her my #4 pick. Guarding the monitors?!? I mean really, either she is next to go or she is a genius distractor of a killer.
    I think Dana is a victim, if only she fits shape wise of one of the killer's attacks in the teasers for the season given Adrianna is now eliminated. (shapes looked similar to me, and the attack for this one is not the golf card exploding).

Kam and Geno are still currently on a potential list for me - because sometimes being the antagonist does lead to people wanting to ignore you as a killer.

I'm leaning towards Lindsey as the killer. And Sasha is still a petulant child that needs to be put out of her misery.

FORT Fogey

My first gut instinct was Melina and I am staying with that, for now.

ETA: She is doing a little too much to come across as the naive ingenue who is riding the coat tails of those who she feels are strong and knowledable.

FORT Newbie

My gut is telling me its Ulysses. Who do you guys think will die next? I think it's going to be Dana.

Just a bit of a Princess MadelynneRabb's Avatar

If Dana survives another scared card, then she'll become my #1 target for the killer. I find it funny that she can disregard running around in the challenges and admit to the killer that her case has giant holes in it... and still survive two weeks in a row! Until then, I'm trying to lean back and figure out who is in the middle of the crowd, as one interview had Giles' actor saying the killer was someone he completely overlooked.

I'm also keeping my eye on Lindsey, as the first two episodes relied heavily on Judeo-Christian references, and she's a pastor's daughter. But my math teacher said "it takes three points to make a line," and this week didn't really have anything particularly religious, so I'm still waiting to see if a pattern will emerge.
    I'm going to live as like a Narnian as I can, even if there isn't any Narnia." -- Puddleglum, "The Silver Chair"

"Don't smoke. Don't drink and drive. And pay your taxes. Because they will find you." -- James, Big Brother 6

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Daleybean View Post
    My gut is telling me its Ulysses. Who do you guys think will die next? I think it's going to be Dana.
    Kam, Dana, Cris, or Lindsey.

Oh, and

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by TinoStar11 View Post
    I think they gave the clue of who the identity of the killer is from the T.V. in the Last Known Whereabouts room , Bret Michaels. I look it up and it had a list of famous people from his borough , not city , of birth , Mechanicsburg. What player is also from that same location , Ulysses. If that's not a dead giveaway , I don't know what is.
    Another theory I stumbled upon with the Bret Michaels clue. The Producer of this show and Rock of Love is also name Cris ( Abrego ) , I'm assuming the killer is either Ulysses or Cris ( female )

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by MadelynneRabb View Post
    If Dana survives another scared card, then she'll become my #1 target for the killer. I find it funny that she can disregard running around in the challenges and admit to the killer that her case has giant holes in it... and still survive two weeks in a row! Until then, I'm trying to lean back and figure out who is in the middle of the crowd, as one interview had Giles' actor saying the killer was someone he completely overlooked.

I'm also keeping my eye on Lindsey, as the first two episodes relied heavily on Judeo-Christian references, and she's a pastor's daughter. But my math teacher said "it takes three points to make a line," and this week didn't really have anything particularly religious, so I'm still waiting to see if a pattern will emerge.
    Episode 3 was more subtle but mentioned "hell on wheels" and approaching the "not so pearly gates."

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

For those who want to show their love of Whodunnit on the forum, I have a few avatars.

I can make more! Let me know if there are specific people or things from the show you'd like an avatar of.

Current Pools: Face Off 7, Project Runway 13
    New Pools: DWTS 19, Registration deadline: September 22nd, Survivor 29, Registration deadline: October 1st,
    Amazing Race 25, Registration deadline: October 3rd

+ Reply to Thread