+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 40 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    Don said he was a high school football coach. He did not mention ex cop; the group guessed it. He tells the truth it in a diary talk; he is an ex cop.
    And not just an ex cop, but an ex homicide detective.
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Anyone else watching tonight?
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Anyone else watching tonight?
    I did. Guess they were wrong about who the killer was.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by jadewarlock View Post
    5. I also don't quite like the some of the obvious leanings toward how the next victim dies. Not only did I call that this one would be fire, I also right now predict:
    Click to see Spoiler:
    that at least part of the cause currently for the victim's death in this next go will be partially caused by the sleeping clothes that he wore.
    I called it and had this one solved up early on without the need for the step by step. Next week's admittedly is a bit more vague currently - because she CAN'T be escaping (logically) as they've been told they're staying at the mansion.

Have to admit I kinda thought it funny to have the "Deceased" from last week give their opinion on playing their death scene afterward. And nice touch on the ankle monitor for Gilles so he too can't "escape" (Though it DOES imply he does indeed know who the "killer" is - or how else would he have gotten it.

The one guy who kept rudely telling people to leave (and yes, he was overboard there) needs to take a chill pill.

Hopefully the crimes will get more and more difficult to solve. Then again, if people had major mistakes in this particular case, then I shudder to think how bad it can get.

(BTW, someone asked me if I figured out who was chloroformed by the killer - I think it is Dana now going by hair style. She and the woman who was eliminated from the game today have similar hairstyles.)

Click to see Spoiler:
    RONNIE
    it be. I had it about halfway through Episode 1, but didn't know
    Click to see Spoiler:
    his
    name. Silent I remain, for you to resolve throughout.
    Last edited by Evande; 07-01-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I'm gonna guess Kam is going out sometime soon.

Sasha & Dana & their entitlement to everyone else's answers was just a bit over the top. Time for Sasha especially, to die. I'm thinking the killer is the blonde headed girl, sorry can't remember her name, but she is just to inactive in getting the info & yet she survives.

In fairness to Dana and Sasha, Kam's (Finally got the name) jerk attitude did not help the issue any. I found all three out of line this week, and THIS case was so easy that anyone could've figured it out without the door clue. They just needed the last known whereabouts and the note that Dontae was burned above the feet.

If any of the three are the killer and they have some influence in who is included in the killer's game, they may ask the producers to put in the "Scared" card as a third choice just to sober them up. I say this because I feel that eliminations should ALWAYS be based on what they know, not attitude unless a contestant is harming another contestant or threatening them (outside of course the "killer's game")

I will say I do feel for Adrianna this next round. It can NOT be comfortable to be stuck in a tree on your stomach for however long they are going to be in there for the "crime scene."

Also reading Giles' bio, I have to say he makes a great butler and looks nice in a top hat. He's one of the few who can wear one and it look right.

The actor playing Giles is doing a great job. He's playing it over the top, as it should be in this case. Reminds me a bit of Alec Guinness as Bensonmum in Murder By Death. I'm enjoying this show.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

I absolutely adore murder mysteries and so rarely get to indulge in them. My fifth grade spanish teacher actually gave the whole class a murder mystery to solve and I was the only one who got it right. So you can bet I was definitely pumped for this show. Sadly, it's been a complete disappointment so far.

It just doesn't feel like a murder mystery to me. The contestants are handicapped from the get-go by having to divide themselves to inspect different areas. It makes it so they absolutely have to share information to get the whole scenario, but they can also screw people over by withholding information or lying aboout said information. Considering I'm seeing more lies and withholding than actual sharing, it takes away from the fun of mystery solving. I don't like games where contestants can screw each other over so actively and often. It focuses on that ugly aspect instead of on the actual murder mystery. I am especially grossed out by Ulysses and especially Kam. Their alliance is blatantly obvious, they have no qualms about openly screwing people over, and they are huge jerks to anyone who tries to work with them. I am astonished that everyone else lets them get away with that rather than completely shutting them out of everything for their overly rude behavior.

This show reminds me of a show that tried doing this and did it better, though it featured new contestants every episode. It was titled "Murder", and ran on the Spike channel. Two teams of three people had to investigate crime scenes (based on real life cases) very thoroughly and ultimately present their cases. I liked that show far better than I am liking this one, namely because it gave everyone the same fair chance at investigating everything. It's a shame it only lasted ten episodes.
    Florimel, Shoepie and Duckyface like this.

+ Reply to Thread