+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree118Likes

Thread: Whodunnit? - ABC

Re: Whodunnit? - ABC

Towards the end of the episode the killer says that the something (can't remember what...maybe the electric shocks) gave him/her the extrs time needed to stow away the murder weapon in the box on the lawn. The only 2 guests who were outside when the body ws found were Adrianna and Kam. My vote goes to Kam as the killer.
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Newbie

I have not watched a show like this before. However, I agree w/ Coco that as a retired detective, Don would not have been in the bottom two in diagnosing the case. Even without all of the information, a retired detective would have been in at least the top half in guessing the murder scenario.

Secondly, when the fire alarm rang and all of the other contestants were out by the pool, Don and Dontae (murdered) were missing. Where exactly was Don when they were all lining up by the pool? Why was he late? It would appear that he was cleaning up the crime scene as the murderer.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Towards the end of the episode the killer says that the something (can't remember what...maybe the electric shocks) gave him/her the extrs time needed to stow away the murder weapon in the box on the lawn. The only 2 guests who were outside when the body ws found were Adrianna and Kam. My vote goes to Kam as the killer.
    I don't think the actor playing the murderer acted it out in real time. The sling shot and crow bar had been in place all along. It probably took them a long time to stage the crime scene and the houseguests were all in their rooms. They would not have allowed any of them to be roaming around as they did the set design. What makes you think Adrianna and Kam were outside?

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I don't think the actor playing the murderer acted it out in real time. The sling shot and crow bar had been in place all along. It probably took them a long time to stage the crime scene and the houseguests were all in their rooms. They would not have allowed any of them to be roaming around as they did the set design. What makes you think Adrianna and Kam were outside?
    Rewatch that early part of the episode. After the big crash all the people run to the great room. They are all shown coming down the stairs or from some interior part of the house. Adrianna and Kam were shown running towards the house from somewhere on the property,
    Whoever said diamonds are a girls best friend...never owned a dog.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Photobabe View Post
    Rewatch that early part of the episode. After the big crash all the people run to the great room. They are all shown coming down the stairs or from some interior part of the house. Adrianna and Kam were shown running towards the house from somewhere on the property,
    I see that now. I have to assume that a producer told them where they could walk outside. Neither were near the house and both were out in front. Production had to have them all out of sight of the crime scene as it was being staged. The murderer could be anywhere because they know how this all goes down. Hard to know how much is staged for the viewers so that said, I have made a mental note. Thanks for the heads up on that.

Why are we all assuming Don is telling the truth about his former job? It could possibly be a double cover. Also, as for the person in black I thought they were quite masculine while skulking around the victim's bedroom. That said, it still doesn't rule out the crime reporter (Arianna?).

The thing with Don is, even if he was a police officer, I don't think he could have missed so badly. I don't know if he's the killer, but his dialogue around the final table was a little bit forced. Arianna too, floating from table to table during the chat looked a bit obvious, but I know a few people who do that when they're trying to get to the bottom of a story.

I'm not sure I want to know who the killer is. I think I prefer just guessing who is going to be eliminated each week.
    Last edited by Evande; 06-26-2013 at 01:32 PM.

I would suck at this because I missed a lot of the clues many of you picked up on, lol. But I agree that there is definitely something fishy about the flight attendant. But in reality, I think much of the cast is made up of actors because there is a lot of over the top acting with facial expressions and attitudes. The girl who came the closest - Adrianna? To say "Oh did I say that out loud" when she made her snarky comment about the blonde girl - come on, if that's not overacting then I really am clueless .

I'm wondering if the killer will be "killed" at some point so that they can be more easily undetected as they go around killing. But then that would really mess up us viewers who would still be focusing on those who are left so I hope they don't go there.

I guess it's possible someone could make detective and then hide how bad they are at the job if they have a good partner that picks up all the slack. But in this case I think Don is either the killer or he's in on it. So I'm thinking maybe up to half or more of the contestants are really actors who already know they won't make it to the end and the rest are real players who have no idea the others around them are actors. That's my theory for now .
    Have you done your Green deed for the day?

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Yes, I think they will add layers to the crime scene to make it confusing for everyone. In the preview, it shows someone diving to the bottom of the pool to possibly retrieve something.
    I hope so - as long as it's that and not a Maggie from "Falcon Crest" type situation... (yes, been watching the series again where I can).

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieComic Fan View Post
    I would suck at this because I missed a lot of the clues many of you picked up on, lol. But I agree that there is definitely something fishy about the flight attendant. But in reality, I think much of the cast is made up of actors because there is a lot of over the top acting with facial expressions and attitudes. The girl who came the closest - Adrianna? To say "Oh did I say that out loud" when she made her snarky comment about the blonde girl - come on, if that's not overacting then I really am clueless .

I'm wondering if the killer will be "killed" at some point so that they can be more easily undetected as they go around killing. But then that would really mess up us viewers who would still be focusing on those who are left so I hope they don't go there.

I guess it's possible someone could make detective and then hide how bad they are at the job if they have a good partner that picks up all the slack. But in this case I think Don is either the killer or he's in on it. So I'm thinking maybe up to half or more of the contestants are really actors who already know they won't make it to the end and the rest are real players who have no idea the others around them are actors. That's my theory for now .
    That's the ploy Agatha Christie used in Ten Little Indians aka And Then There Were None, but she's Agatha Christie, one of the very best of mystery writers. It's a good red herring if done well, but I don't think they'll use it in this show.

I think first victim Sherri was an actress, but I don't think most of them are. If they were, they'd be better at it. They may be told to play it in certain ways for the camera, but I don't see that being done by professionals. I also believe that Don is way too obvious to really be the killer, but I could be completely wrong about all of this.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Evande View Post
    Why are we all assuming Don is telling the truth about his former job? It could possibly be a double cover. Also, as for the person in black I thought they were quite masculine while skulking around the victim's bedroom. That said, it still doesn't rule out the crime reporter (Arianna?).

The thing with Don is, even if he was a police officer, I don't think he could have missed so badly. I don't know if he's the killer, but his dialogue around the final table was a little bit forced. Arianna too, floating from table to table during the chat looked a bit obvious, but I know a few people who do that when they're trying to get to the bottom of a story.

I'm not sure I want to know who the killer is. I think I prefer just guessing who is going to be eliminated each week.
    Don said he was a high school football coach. He did not mention ex cop; the group guessed it. He tells the truth it in a diary talk; he is an ex cop.

+ Reply to Thread