+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: The Taste (ABC Tuesday 8 P.M.)

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Taste (ABC Tuesday 8 P.M.)

I'm sure I'm being a party-pooper to the show's fans, but I look forward to the show being cancelled. To much negativity, and Bourdain's ever-present scowl is more than I can stand. The French judge/chef also drives me nuts because he is always difficult to understand with this accent; nothing sexy or interesting there, I'd say. And I don't get the point of the model that presents the food to the judges being in a dress with the hemline up to the bottom of her butt-cheeks.

This show is a total dog, for me. 2 hours was much too long for this mess....but, for me, 1 hour would be much too long!
    norealityhere and Babbred like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

It's on this Sunday !! can't wait
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

To the Point

prhoshay, I suppose that is why we have multiple channels and a remote control. I actually enjoyed the show and didn't even mind the 2 hours. I have no idea what to expect once we get past the choosing of the teams, but I am hopeful.
    Fanny Mare likes this.

Believe me....I understand that I vote with my remote and I am happy to do so! NOBODY has to agree with me! I've never been a "go along" girl.
    Shoepie likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Believe me....I understand that I vote with my remote and I am happy to do so! NOBODY has to agree with me! I've never been a "go along" girl.
    ITA. I was teasing you above because I like your input on shows. I detest Chopped and don't watch. I don't find it enjoyable to watch people making barely edible food.

Shoepie, I want YOU to enjoy the show! I'm just not with it.

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Anybody want to join me in hoping Asprinio shows up? Is he even eligible?

Does anyone know how the rest of the season works? Blind Auditions > Battle Rounds (with steals available) > Live Shows where we vote, yes?

Best Ever Pool Runner Angry Birds Champion, Rancho Ice Racer Champion pikachu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    It's on this Sunday !! can't wait
    Was it a repeat of the premiere on Sunday or has the show moved to Sunday already? I had no idea it was on last night so I missed it.

*Edited to add* Nevermind, I answered my own question by checking TV Guide. Just a repeat so I haven't missed the next episode yet. Good! It's good to know it repeats on Sunday so I can see it if I miss it.
    Masterchef 5 Pool: Registration Closed
    So You Think You Can Dance 11 Pool: Registration deadline: July 9th
    Face Off 7: TBA

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu View Post
    Was it a repeat of the premiere on Sunday or has the show moved to Sunday already? I had no idea it was on last night so I missed it.

*Edited to add* Never mind, I answered my own question by checking TV Guide. Just a repeat so I haven't missed the next episode yet. Good! It's good to know it repeats on Sunday so I can see it if I miss it.
    It wasn't a repeat pikachu, well, that I saw. It was more of a this is how it works sort of deal.They did say ,they don't see who the cook is, until their votes are locked interesting. Roll on Tuesday
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

At least the auditions are over with. Now Malarkey - that name just makes me laugh - is going to hold a grudge against the three that passed on him to go to Ludo's team. Honestly, I don't blame them.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

+ Reply to Thread