+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Like Tree99Likes

Thread: The Taste (ABC Tuesday 8 P.M.)

Re: The Taste (ABC Tuesday 8 P.M.)

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    I forgot it was on!
    I did as well. I think this is officially a pass for me.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    I did as well. I think this is officially a pass for me.
    I might put it on if I remember, but I'm not going out of my way for it. Its kind of boring.
    Photobabe likes this.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I just watched On Demand as moving to 9pm on Monday screwed with my recording schedule.

Lauren hit bottom with her plating (too much rice) while Nina Marie was said to have missed the challenge altogether. While Nigella asked that it not be a pity vote, it was probably still very close and Lauren squeaked through.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Snake 3D Champion, Bouncing Balls Champion

Lauren probably stayed only so Nigella would still have someone left.

FORT Fogey

I like the concept of blind judging and wish they would keep it that way for the win and elimination, too. This show needs some work if it goes for a second season. It is not good as it stands now.

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Shoepie View Post
    I like the concept of blind judging and wish they would keep it that way for the win and elimination, too. This show needs some work if it goes for a second season. It is not good as it stands now.
    IMO, it isn't truly a blind tasting unless it is blind all the way. They should each rank their bottom three. That would be much more likely to have the real bottoms eliminated without having this discussion and "revote" coming into it so that it isn't subjected to as much manipulation based on "good tv". I get tired of the editing just to serve that beast. Who says it makes it better, and how the heck do they know since all we ever get is edited to death tv?

I don't think there's any doubt that Lauren was kept to save Nigella's team.
    Uno had a split vote -a red and gold star for pete's sake and it was NinaMarie's first time in the bottom.
    ITA with everyone else - this needs to be fully blind to work.

I find it both hysterical and odd that Gregg keeps winning the immunity challenges and then bombs completely in the final challenges. Anthony and Malarkey are DYING to send him packing.
    Gregg really pissed off Ludo this last time as well as the injury so it will be interesting to see if he survives.

Khristianne is definitely my pick to win. The flavors she comes up with are amazing.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. A. Schweitzer

Nobody posted yesterday but we have our F4: Diane, Gregg, Khristianne, and Sarah

Khristianne definitely has the best record, as she got yet another Gold Star. Diane was again in the bottom. Nigella's done.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyK View Post
    Nobody posted yesterday but we have our F4: Diane, Gregg, Khristianne, and Sarah

Khristianne definitely has the best record, as she got yet another Gold Star. Diane was again in the bottom. Nigella's done.
    Make that another three Gold Stars (all but Nigella)! Now that I'm watching. Great.

Jeff was Nigella's favorite but he still got eliminated. It should have been Diane in this case and he should have stayed, imo.

Lauren was so annoying this episode. "Oh I've never had sex but I know what's sexy!" "I don't know much about sex but I know what's a turn on!" Like six times throughout. God.

Jeff was Nigella's favorite but he still got eliminated. It should have been Diane in this case and he should have stayed, imo.
    I agree with you.

I also agree with those of you who think the blind tasting should be throughout the show. Hope they change this next season....if there is a next season.

+ Reply to Thread