+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Lifetime's Double Divas

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Lifetime's Double Divas

From what I've read, you should replace your bras about every 6 months. Getting remeasured when you have lost or gained weight is also important. Different bra brands will fit differently; most women tend to have a make that they are partial to. Yes, it can be costly, but how my "girls" look is important to me!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm watching the latest show right now. I watched Project Runway but what I really wanted to see was this show. Learning things about bras. I am interested in how she will transform a regular bra into a nursing bra. I can't believe I am writing this.

What a cast of characters - now there is a female bodybuilder trying to get a bra that would fit.
    Last edited by Cootie; 01-18-2013 at 01:41 AM.

I was bowled over by the female bodybuilder. I was shocked at her proportions. It just made me wonder "Why?". I have a friend who is naturally built like that, but she is not toned and bulgy because it's just the way nature made her. She does not work out. She also has more breast tissue, to where she doesn't look like a guy.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I thought about watching the show but didn't because I didn't want to add another reality show. I will give it a try.

So, what did you think of the show? I think anyone who buys bras can learn something from it. I mean....how many people know that you need to bend over and shake yourself into your bra? Little tricks.....

So far I like this show. Some of customers are ordinary people and others are larger than life characters, . I at first thought I would hate the Divas very quickly, they seemed kind of annoying, but they both entertain and inform me with each episode. I don't feel so frustrated about bra shopping after seeing the problems some of these women have. I wonder if anyone reading FORT posts has ever shopped there? I plan to suggest that my husband watch once he gets home from a trip. I am curious what his reaction will be. He never watches reality tv, so this will be fun for me.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I have always wanted to get my official bra size. A friend of mine too late in my life showed me how to adjust the straps of my bra. Maybe I will learn something...
    Beerbelly, it is an absolute MUST. I gahrontee, you will be surprised -- by the experience and by what your size really is!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Nothing is better than a well-fitting bra. And you've got to be prepared to PAY for it. Those little toys that they sell on television, in Wal*Mart, or other places that "give" you bargains will never do!
    Prhoshay, I only find it a tad expensive because, since I'm being fitted, I buy 2-3 at a time, not to mention a sports bra or two. Besides, you know that old adage -- You get what you pay for!
    Impossible things are being done every day.

Really loved the last episode when the women went to a womens' shelter to fit and give bras to the women who were really down on their luck. You could just see the spirits start to rise. It looked like this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for these women. It touched my heart. It made me realize just how fortunate my life is.

Sometimes, it just takes so little to lift a person up.

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Really loved the last episode when the women went to a womens' shelter to fit and give bras to the women who were really down on their luck. You could just see the spirits start to rise. It looked like this was the nicest thing anyone had ever done for these women. It touched my heart. It made me realize just how fortunate my life is.

Sometimes, it just takes so little to lift a person up.

I'll be watching when it comes on here. This show keeps surprising me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12