+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Joe Schmo returns to Spike

Re: Joe Schmo returns to Spike

Even if Chase catches on, the deaf girl can take him aside and confess that she's been faking her persona for the game and ask him to play along.
    mom2 likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I absolutely loved the first season of this show. It's so over the top funny, much like Big Brother. I just eat that stuff up

I caught the last part of an episode and then the first part of the next (I think it was the first and second ones). Chase seems like the perfect Schmo, bless him. When they actually walked inside Lady Justice to vote I laughed out loud. Wow. And then the fire thing falling apart and Lorenzo talking to his animal. Oh my gosh. How are any of them keeping a straight face?
    mom2 likes this.

Lorenzo Lamas turned out to be a great choice for this. He may have a future in comedy.
    Florimel likes this.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Lamas would be good for comedy BECAUSE he's still a handsome man and usually they see handsome as strong, serious, but he is antithesis here. In fact, actors Kevin Sorbo, Piers Bronsan and wrestler/actor Dwayne Johnson I enjoy watching MORE when they do comedy than serious (though all are good in both - and I maintain they screwed up the Bond series firing Brosnan and hiring Craig).

I liked how they did LV's departure - the guy was fun to watch and in a way when he broke fourth wall after Chase left after the "being gay reveal" I think he kinda felt a little sorry for Chase, but glad to see he has soft heart.

And I really do respect Chase more and more - you have a relatively beautiful topless girl bouncing in front of you and you are more focused on your wife and respect both the girl and her by trying to avert your eyes as much as possible. While I do think he's a little dim this is not a real reality show (oxymoron but you know what I mean) I do like the fact he's doing his best to remember who he is in real life and realize there is more than this game. At least so far he has earned the money we know he will win in the end of this show.

FORT Fogey

It looks like he discovers the charade next week but I pay little attention to previews. Perhaps they talk him out of it or behave in such a way that they are with him in the possibility of a scam and get him to drop the idea. I would love for him to discover it but play along. I would love to see his diary talks in this senario.

The deaf girl hearing him did not register apparently. She played it off as she was just talking to herself. I guess it worked.
    Last edited by Shoepie; 01-23-2013 at 12:39 PM.

I agree with Lamas doing more comedy. He kind of started out that way as the jock in Grease. Leslie Nielsen is another leading man dramatic actor who made a thriving 2nd career as a comic actor.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759

http://www.youravon.com/jmarko

FORT Fogey

Joe (I forget his real name) will get kudos next week for getting enough information from his prisoner for them to catch him.

Next week. I am confused as to why Joe would think this was a set up seeing people in the back yard. He knows he is on a TV show. Seems that would explain it I am missing something.

The "deaf" girl has blown it twice and, on the first episode, he thought he had seen the red headed guy in LA. Apparently the Asian girl 'over acted' at the elimination and he must be suspicious of that, as well. I want him to figure it out. And he should get the 100 grand for participating and being humiliated!

If he would just stop and think, why would a guard not go to the bathroom with the prisoner he would have something else on his list of suspicions.

This season doesn't have as much comedy as past seasons. Instead it has a lot more action like a real reality show. I'm starting to get kind of bored.
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I am getting bored, too. Enough of the action. I would rather see them interacting at something Joe doesn't get so hyped up.

I could swear that I heard the big brother diary room voting music...

We find the background music choices very funny.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast