+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Bad Girls Club

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

The Bad Girls Club

Bad Girls Club: Atlanta is right around the corner! New season premieres Tuesday Jan 15 @ 8/7c!

I'm excited for this season. Anyone else going to be watching the girls in Atlanta?
    buttahfly likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Re: The Bad Girls Club

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Bad Girls Club: Atlanta is right around the corner! New season premieres Tuesday Jan 15 @ 8/7c!

I'm excited for this season. Anyone else going to be watching the girls in Atlanta?
    Oh cool. They are off to Atlanta. Thanks for posting. Long live the BGC.
    KAREN

I watched the special showing the girls who made it into the house for the season. This one is going to be very interesting LOL
    momrek06 likes this.

Tonight's the night!!! Can't wait to see the train wrecks that are going to be living in that house. It is on at 8 Eastern
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

OMG OMG I have watched many of the 10 Seasons (not all of them) BUT this has to be the wildest group of BAD GIRLS ever! Dear Lord! And the previews are even more wild.......YIKES!

Janae gave me a migraine.

Let me see now there is Stephanie, Alicia, Valentina, Nicole, Paula and Shannon! Hmm, I think I got all the names!

Dying to hear what the rest of you all thought!!!!!
    KAREN

OMG Janae is a HOT MESS!!! She is so annoying and I see her getting her @ss kicked.

Is it Shannon who was the last one to come into the house? If so, OMG, what a mess she is. Her plastic surgeon did a HORRIBLE job!!! Her breasts are lopsided and hideous. I'd be mortified if I paid all that money to get new boobs to have them look like hers.

I watched just about every season and this is the first season that there might not be one person that I actually like

About Shannon, "It's a man baby!" Those boobs and her lips are hideous and she thinks she looks hot.

When is Ms. Drunky going home? There is no way I could put up with Jenae or whatever her name is.

LOL, I said the same thing about Shannon. She is so disgusting and who ever did her surgeries should be ashamed b/c they screwed it up big time.

Jenae is a hot mess. She just needs to go on her own.

I can say I found myself hardly paying attention. I wonder if all season will be like this for me.

i saw the first ep. janae sucks. big time. shannon is gross. big time. valentina is annoying. big time. LOLOLOLOL! the only one i slightly liked was the stripper. but she sucks as a stripper. big time. LOL!
    combatcutie likes this.

Typical BGC … Alicia kept saying how great Shannon was and then … who ever is your bestest in the house during thd day, is the one you want gone by evening. LOL

It was Shannon that wanted to prank everyone with that disgusting potion of whatever and when it backfired all Shannon kept saying was 'I cleaned it up'. Alicia now wants her GONE.

And too funny about Janae, they kept taking her stuff outside on the curb and she kept bringing it back in. LOL.

What is with Nikki's hair???
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast