+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Bad Girls Club

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The Bad Girls Club

OMG, these girls are just DISGUSTING!!!! How do you hold your head high after ganging up on a girl??? I'm glad Mimi was sent packing. She so deserved it. The new girls seemed okay, then the one turns out to be selfish (even though we all know that every single one of them would have been p*ssed if others were drinking their juice, esp ppl you don't know) and the other one turns out to be a drama starter. Ugh, why do I continue to watch this trainwreck
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The Bad Girls Club

OMG, these girls are so disgusting. How dare the one girl call the "white" girl Becky b/c she thinks of all whites that way. How racist!!!! How would she like it if the new girl referred to her as Latisha b/c that's how she thinks of all blacks???? These girls are just vile and I really don't understand why I'm still watching
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345