+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Bad Girls Club

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The Bad Girls Club

Can't wait for tonight!! It's the last show of the reunion. It looks awesome
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

The next season is going back to Miami. This season has the most replacements out of all eleven seasons, and one girl leaves within eighteen hours of being on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by RickGrimes View Post
    The next season is going back to Miami. This season has the most replacements out of all eleven seasons, and one girl leaves within eighteen hours of being on the show.
    Thanks Rick for that info! Awesome!

****Quick question why are you posting with such little letters? I am just curious! I had to squint to read your post!
    KAREN

Sorry! Was just tooling around with my font.
    momrek06 likes this.

Here are the official bios of the new girls! I have individual pictures from their photoshoot but there are too many attachments so here's the group picture instead (sorry it isn't in HD). By the way, one of these girls are a replacement, the original I mentioned early never came back for the photoshoot so they allowed the replacement to take her spot.

A.jpg
    From left to right: Teresa, JazMone, Milyn, Tiana, Stephanie, Sarah, Gigi.

Sarah Oliver, 28 @sarahSOoliver

Riverdale, GA

Bootylicious and brainy, Sarah has done everything from modeling and acting to flipping houses, but she currently stays busy designing fashion accessories. With a long-term boyfriend at home, Sarah is known for being high-maintenance and having a short fuse. She often finds herself acting first and asking questions later.

Milyn Jensen, 24 @milynjensen_

Los Angeles, CA

Milyn is known for ”allegedly” sleeping with some of the top celebrities in the entertainment, sports, and adult film industries. Attracted to the glitz and glam of LA, she hopes to fit in well in Miami. Small in size and big in personality, she is used to trash talk and jealousy from other women and expects nothing less from the other girls in the house.

Stephanie Rivera, 22 @stephanieLiz_

New Haven, CT

Bullied as a child for being Hispanic and overweight, Stephanie is now proud of her hot body and is not afraid to call girls out for wearing clothes that are too tight. Half Columbian, half Puerto Rican, Stephanie is a Latina who lives life unapologetically, insisting she’s cold-hearted and the type of girl who would talk behind your back, but also say it right to your face.

Teresa Bordeaux, 22 @blackoutpassout

Newark, OH

As a little girl, Teresa wasn’t allowed to wear makeup or swimsuits, which could be why she’s grown up to be the rebel she is today. Now a high-maintenance, tattooed vixen, she stands out in the crowd in her hometown of Newark, OH. Teresa earns a living as an exotic dancer, but hides her career from some of her family because she knows from experience, they wouldn’t approve.

Tiana, 21 @ liveloveMODEL

New York, NY

Tiana grew up in Harlem and her wild ways may stem from a troubled past. She’s been through a lot, including caring for her younger brothers when she was a child while her mother struggled with her own issues, and losing her father to AIDS. Tiana has a hard time keeping jobs due to her big personality and attitude, but knows how to work hard…and play hard.

Gina, 23 @fabulous_gii

Brooklyn, NY

Gina aka ‘Gigi’ is a bilingual spicy South American spitfire. She holds her friends to the highest standards, and only rolls with girls who are good looking, wealthy and loyal. Gina works hard selling life insurance, but has a love for fashion, decorating, and aspires to be a fashion stylist. Her work hard, play harder lifestyle is supported by a bar-tending gig that pays for her nights out clubbing.

JazMone Adams, 22 @xoxojazmone

Los Angeles, CA

Affectionately referred to as ‘Jaz,’ JazMone can go from ‘Rockstar J,’ fun, loud and ready to party to the unfiltered and aggressive ‘Reckless J.’ This tough chick doesn’t like to be disrespected and has learned from growing up “in the hood of LA,” how to stick up for herself.

So far this new season has no one I can get behind. They are all vile.
    Yup, with donuts!!

These girls are absolutely disgusting. Not a single one that as any redeeming qualities to them
    buglover likes this.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh is this Season 11/Miami?

Damn I forgot to set my DVR and I am out of town!

Well I hope I can catch a rerun of the first epi!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    These girls are absolutely disgusting. Not a single one that as any redeeming qualities to them
    What up combat!!??!!! Haven't seen you in a while! The whole Justin Bieber thing every five minutes is making me want to smack that girl. NO ONE is jealous you supposedly slept with that 12 year old boy!!
    Yup, with donuts!!

Quote Originally Posted by buglover View Post
    What up combat!!??!!! Haven't seen you in a while! The whole Justin Bieber thing every five minutes is making me want to smack that girl. NO ONE is jealous you supposedly slept with that 12 year old boy!!
    Bug lover....what you're not jealous of miss nasty being with Justin?!?? Ugh, she is so delusional and her friends/family are even worse for going along with what she says.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast