+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: The Bad Girls Club

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The Bad Girls Club

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i HATE VALENTINA! that's all lol
    You are not alone. If she was in my face yelling at me like she was with Shannon, you can guarantee it would go down & I hate to fight. She thinks she is just so great and everyone should listen to her. Ugh, wish she would get her @ss beat
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Valentina has gotten on my last nerve and what is up with that insane banshee yell she does when she gets up in people's faces? That drives me crazy.
    combatcutie likes this.

Wow wow wow, Valentina is such a little liar!!! She has NO idea why Rockie was laughing and made it about the new girl. I really wish someone will beat the sh*t out of her!!!!
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

OMFG Valentina and Alicia are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying. I truly hope that Alicia gets the sh!t kicked out of her. She is such a p*ssy by jumping someone when they least expect it.

Wow Alicia....SO CLASSY!!! You jumped Rockie, then when she did it to you it wasn't right. So you do it again and GET YOUR @SS BEAT!!!! You are such a loser!!! Valentina, you are no better. Crying as the girls are leaving at the end, please. You didn't like any of them. Can't wait until the reunion. It looks like there is going to be a lot of @ss kicking

Rocky beat her down, not once but twice. How you gonna plot to jump someone and still get whooped like that?
    combatcutie likes this.

OMG...YOU GO SHANNON!!!! So glad to Valentina got her @ss whooped!! I could have done without the first 40 minutes of seeing the girls at the pool reuniting. Can't wait to see who gets it next....hopefully Alicia

lol, i was just abt to post the same thing. i can't stand valentina. well, they all kept going on and on abt how shannon better do something in that first HELLA boring 40 mins - be careful what you ask for LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    OMG...YOU GO SHANNON!!!! So glad to Valentina got her @ss whooped!! I could have done without the first 40 minutes of seeing the girls at the pool reuniting. Can't wait to see who gets it next....hopefully Alicia
    combatcutie likes this.

Shannon is literally slinging bi***es around the stage! WOW! Did you see how she grabbed Nancy and tossed her off the stage into the audience?
    combatcutie likes this.

omg, it's hilarious!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by biggbaddgirl View Post
    Shannon is literally slinging bi***es around the stage! WOW! Did you see how she grabbed Nancy and tossed her off the stage into the audience?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast