+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: The Bad Girls Club

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: The Bad Girls Club

OMG, what a horrible season so far. So glad Nikki is gone. She is just one odd girl. The new girl seems nice so far. She really is pretty and boy can she work that pole. Takes a lot of stomach/arm muscle to do what she was doing
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Aww snap, Nikki got the boot? I will have to watch the episode tonight. She was killing me trying to say the other girls were bullying ole snotface when she was the main one who kept fighting with her on the first few episodes. Good riddance I guess.

Ya, I have it taped I will watch later on.

So Nikki is gone. The previews from last week basically showed she would be next. Waaaaa to her Mommy!!! LOL
    KAREN

OMG, the new girl came in with a chip on her shoulder. She didn't even know any of them and decided to scrub the toilet with make-up brushes??? Then she eats Jenniffer's hot pocket without asking. I did feel bad for her when Shannon put her in the bed with her disgusting old guy friend. Anything could have happened to her since she was black out drunk. I understand she was trying to be nice, but what she should have done was either put her on the couch or make the old guy move
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Oh dear lord is that Jenniffer something else. If you know you get angry when you drink to much.....THEN DON'T DRINK!!!!! She is just looking for a fight. She is ridiculous and is so immature.

I am trying to get all caught up.

I am up to the show where Jenniffer and Rachel had the HUGEEEEEE fight. That was nasty. I mean Jenniffer was nasty.

Ok, I dozed off for a minute…..what did Rachel do that pissed off Jenniffer so much???

THX
    KAREN

She took a bite her hot pocket without asking. Then this week Jenniffer was just looking for a fight
    momrek06 likes this.

The night where she threw all the water and food on her Rocky did NOTHING. It was just Jennifer being psychotic and wanting to start a fight. I can't stand Jennifer.

Shannon and Paula are the only girls I really like.
    momrek06 likes this.

So glad Jennifer was sent home. She was so full of herself. Paula is ridiculous with picking on Shannon. She's being nothing but a bully.

i HATE VALENTINA! that's all lol
    combatcutie likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast