+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moonshiners

FORT Fan

Moonshiners

I did a search on this and couldn't find anything, but I wanted to see if anyone else watches this show. I enjoyed last season, and I just got caught up on the first episode of season two-and I was surprised to see Jim Tom! A good friend of mine gets a lot of his shine from Jim Tom, and it's some good stuff.

Re: Moonshiners

I really like this show. Maybe cause I'm from an area that still makes alot of it. Tickle cracks me up. My BIL gets alot of the flavored shine. The apple pie seems to be a favorite, but I like the butterscotch.

FORT Fan

‘Moonshiners’ star found guilty of sawed-off shotgun possession - GoDanRiver.com: Pittsylvania County

A Blairs man known for his role on a Discovery Chanel reality television show has been convicted of possessing an illegal firearm.

Steven Ray Tickle, 39, known from the “Moonshiners” television series, was found guilty in Pittsylvania County Circuit Court on Thursday afternoon of possession or use of sawed-off shotgun or rifle. There was no evidence that Tickle used the gun, however, under Virginia law being found with the weapon is a crime.

Pittsylvania County Commonwealth’s Attorney Bryan Haskins said that Tickle was found in possession of the sawed-off shotgun during a traffic stop on July 12. He was stopped because a headlight on his black Dodge truck was out.

‘Moonshiners’ star won’t serve jail time for sawed-off shotgun charge - GoDanRiver.com: Pittsylvania County

A reality television star will not receive jail time for being found in possession of a sawed-off shotgun.

Steven Tickle, from the “Moonshiners” television show, was convicted of possession of a sawed-off shotgun on Jan. 28.

He was sentenced to three years, but Pittsylvania County Circuit Judge Stacey W. Moreau suspended all of those years.

Yay, Tickle may be back next season.

+ Reply to Thread