+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Ink Master

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Re: Ink Master

Here's the link to vote for last night's favorite:
    Ink Master Voting | Ink Master | Tattoo Competition Reality Show | Skin the Game | Spike

Lol! If you get over the placement, I thought the phoenix was cute!

But, I voted for the tattoo of the kid holding the guitar, by Jessie.

signed, sealed, delivered maude~flanders's Avatar

Here's the link to vote for tonight's favorite:

Ink Master Voting | Ink Master | Tattoo Competition Reality Show | Skin the Game | Spike

Those mouth tattoos look horribly painful! I would NOT get one! I'm also not a fan of the horror genre, so this wasn't my favorite week. I want to see cute or pretty tattoos.

I'm such a girl.
    Kocky_Kamikaze likes this.

Thanks for posting this up, I didn't even know about this show. I'll hold some thoughts until I catch up on the 1st season, but so far, just wonder how fair it is to have such different expectations from such different clients, with such different, previous ink. (This comes from someone with a lot of ink, and two cover-ups that I can tell are there.)

I just got to watch this last night, and I will say I do not like Steve. Never have been fond of tattoos, but know that the designs can be quite cool and lovely (I personally would get a piece of Ed Hardy clothing/watch if I were to wear a tattoo of sorts).

That said, Steve is as bad as last year's winner - who won in spite of doing the same thing over and over again. But he's got a worse attitude IMHO.

I think my main problem with this show is that out of all the competitors, maybe just 2 or 3 are actually likeable. The rest are horribly obnoxious, and watching them is no fun, I often find myself changing the channel.

^ Definitely agree and I would never get a tattoo from most of them, starting with "I'm a predator who learned tattoing in prison," Kay Kutta. Clint is probably #2 on my list, he was so disrespectful about the old school style and such. I did watch Season 1 and really wanted Tommy to win, although I understand the reasoning. Says something, though, that he has his own show on Spike - I caught it online, "Tattoo Nightmares." The reenactments are kinda hokey but hilarious, and all three artists have done some incredible work covering up those bad tattoos! (Also, if anyone else watches Ink Master on Hulu, any idea why they're a couple weeks behind the episodes listed on the webite?)

Mr. (Not so) Perfect Bouncing Balls Champion

I checked this show out, and for some reason it just didn't grab me.

I liked the first season (once I saw it) way more than I'm liking the 2nd season, so far. Don't like the flash challenge winner choosing for everyone, when part of the disparity is what design and location the canvasses want. Also, there's nothing for the best elimination tattoo. No immunity, no advantage...

I thought I figured out the delay between online and Hulu availability - the viewer voting. But, no, I saw an episode today that's not on Hulu yet, but they finished it all the way out, to include the elimination. So, not understanding that.

Wannasee - I love Tattoo Nightmares! I don't know what it is about these tattoo shows - but I love them!
    wannasee likes this.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

FORT Fanatic

Have no interest in Tattoos or Tattooing but Im hooked on this show. Some of the things they do are amazing. Im glad they finally got rid of Mark. He was nowhere near the talent of the top guys. Kay Kutta too. IMO, Steve is leaps and bounds above everyone else. Sarah is a head case.
    Least favorite part of this show is Dave Navarro. He just comes across like a douchebag. Does he really need to say what the grand prize is every single time?

+ Reply to Thread