+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Ink Master

Re: Ink Master

I also wonder how spontaneus the drama really is. I missed hearing why Kyle is back. Didnt he make final 3 last season?

He was 4th, and then he and Chris did the live "tattoo-off" and he won and got to come back. That was all good for me, and I liked him throughout the last season. Still kinda feel like he should have earned his shop like the others, though.
    cablejockey likes this.

For some reason I like this show, even though I have no tatoos or a desire for one. I really think a lot of people get them at the drop of a hat and will regret it in their futures. But they are a form of artistry and I admire real skill and talent in any area.
    inthegarden likes this.

I have no desire to ever get a tattoo either. But I do find the art of tattooing and the artist fascinating.
    I hope that some of those very brave canvases were able to have their tattoos reworked.

^ Maybe they can go on Tommy's show to get them covered. ;-) I was confused with the preview, especially of Kyle (thanks for setting me right on his name, above!), but can now sort of understand. I'm sorry, but there just shouldn't be any drama like that, and how could anyone want to get a tattoo from that artist every again?! I did enjoy seeing them interact with the creepy crawlies for the first challenge...Melissa really rocked the picture-taking! Still not having much of a feel for who I'd like to see win.

I dont think I've ever seen a contestant like Ashley on this kind of show before. She was ready to give up before they did anything, and walking out of the show before she even heard the critique on her work! She must have done a fancy job of blustering her way thru the entrance requirements to even get on the show. She fell apart so quickly. And what was Kyle's excuse for blowing up at Ashley? Really, it was ni skin ooff his nose if she whined and snivelled her way off the show. Last year I felt sorry for K because his family was in financial trouble and hewas hoping to win something for them. If he is like this all the time, I feel sorry for his family.

Who now would want a tattoo done by Ashley? If she knew what she was getting into, as she said she did, why did she even go on the show? That's a spot wasted for someone who really wanted it. She's got a lot of growing up to do and good luck at getting a job if they saw her on the show.
    You know how alcohol makes people let down their prohibitions Ms Rap Supreme on VH1

Still not super-impressed. :-( A lot of it is because of the producers/show, honestly. I know they have to set a time limit but I wouldn't want to be the canvas. 10 artists working everywhere at once? Well...okay, 5 per canvas. What a recipe for having several lousy tattoos. Amazing that they came out pretty good. Felt bad for Robert (?) with the horrible back pain but way worse for his canvas, who went through bad pain and now has to live with a horrible design that the judges said probably can't be covered up.

FORT Fanatic

After watching last week and now 10 mins into this week, I have come to this conclusion: Gentle Jay is a insecure crybaby. All he does is whine and moan.

FORT Fanatic

I'm glad they kicked that guy off. Listening to him ramble about being gay in a male dominated industry (didn't Tattoo Baby and other females go far in this competition?!?) drove me nuts.

There seems to be 3 great artists and then the rest are all mediocre. Kyle sucks and he whines a lot.
    wannasee likes this.

+ Reply to Thread