+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree132Likes

Thread: Couples Therapy - VH1

Re: Couples Therapy - VH1

Ok I watched really to just see what Farrah is up to as I did watch her on Teen Mom!

And looky looky she has gone from a human being to a plastic being. My Lord, she looks awful! Her upper lip does not even move it is so botoxed up.

And from what I have read her BF was scammed by Farrah to do the show. That Farrah barely knew the dude whose name is Brian. (I do see from the previews he does show up).

I do know of Taylor from RHofBH. I don't really have any comments on her (yet).

The others I do not know.

JG, I barely watched his show.
    KAREN

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Jeez! Taylor is a REAL nightmare when she's drunk. Never saw that side of her before ---- or maybe I should say, perhaps I 'saw' it, but it didn't really register, until this last episode, as to how off the rails she is. And her boyfriend John is also a piece of work. He wasn't much better than Taylor when it came to being inappropriately nasty about the heat being turned on in their bedroom.

Taylor is a TRAIN WRECK and if no one wants to believe this just watch this week's episode.

WHAT FREAKING MESS she is.

Farrah is no better with her triology of books she is writing.
    She stated one would be all erotica, one would be Christian, and one will be about being a Mommy...............whattttttt ttttttt????????????

WHAT A FREAKING MESS she is.

Two very plastic ladies. Very sad. Wicked sad. Gawd.
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

The only couple I remotely interested in is the lesbian couple. They seem like their issues might be stemming from not being good communicators. After the group session the one girl wanted to talk and the hairdresser said she didn't feel like talking and just needed peace and quiet to process. Her partner seemed a bit taken aback, but respected her wishes. I think the communication we saw was new for them, maybe they just argued instead of communicating. They are the only couple I can watch...for now. Let's see how Jon and not Kate are next week.

I am fasincated by the girl with the my little pony hair. lol I need to know how she sleeps at night. I also need her to realize he is just not that into her. kelsey seems nice and he is so just using her.
    Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by short_lived View Post
    The only couple I am remotely interested in is the lesbian couple. They seem like their issues might be stemming from not being good communicators. After the group session the one girl wanted to talk and the hairdresser said she didn't feel like talking and just needed peace and quiet to process. Her partner seemed a bit taken aback, but respected her wishes. I think the communication we saw was new for them, maybe they just argued instead of communicating. They are the only couple I can watch...for now.
    I watched Whitney and Sada on "The Real L Word" and they have been a very volatile couple, battling each other from day-one of their relationship. In fact, if you take a look at the VH-1 Couples Therapy link in MsDiva's post up above, it says: "After their passionate and oftentimes stormy relationship on Showtime's The Real L Word, Whitney Mixter and Sada Bettencourt's turbulent love affair turned into true love, and they got married in its final season. But the honeymoon is over for these wives, as their jealousy, anger, and resentment has taken over their relationship."

Quote Originally Posted by MsDiva2007 View Post
    I am fasincated by the girl with the my little pony hair. lol I need to know how she sleeps at night. I also need her to realize he is just not that into her. kelsey seems nice and he is so just using her.
    Ya GHOST, he is not into her at all. She loves him with all her heart. She wants this to work and he could care less about being there. The whole stripping thing, what a jerk. She was single with a child and needed money. She did not do it for a long time but it was all she could do at the time as she was getting out of an abusive relationship. He does not look like he will let that go.

She does have an very interesting hair style.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.
    KAREN

Poor Jon. I honestly never liked him (or Kate) until now. He seems genuine and kind. He needs to find a woman who doesn't emasculate him.
    AmyKay, Imperfect1 and tapper01 like this.

ANYONE STILL WATCHING?

Found this little gem......

EXCLUSIVE Brian Dawe exposes Farrah Abraham's Couples Therapy lies
    scoot13 likes this.
    KAREN

I'm still watching. I don't believe a word Farrah says, and really could care less about her on the show. I don't think she sees it as real, so I don't think any therapy will "take". Hope she proves me wrong. As for everyone else, I love it. Seems to be opening eyes for them!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

+ Reply to Thread