+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Giuliana & Bill

Giuliana & Bill

I'm ticked!!

I love this couple and their show and just found out my Time Warner company is suddenly offering StyleTV as a pay channel. Grrrrr..... This has happend out of nowhere.

Does anbody know if the Style Network has some kind of streaming of their shows online?? (I checked out the site and cannot tell.) I haven't missed a season and don't want to miss tonight's premiere episode of the new season.....especially with little Duke on the scene.

Thanks.

Re: Giuliana & Bill

Nevermind....

Time Warner screwed up and fixed the problem. YAY....
    Imperfect1 likes this.

I watched this season's premier and just loved it! And I just need to say that my husband and I had dinner at RPM Italian at the end of summer, and it was the best meal of our lives. Bill and Giuliana were there that night and were so gracious when we stopped by their booth to say hello and to compliment the meal. Bonus! Both of them are absolutely gorgeous in person, too. This was about 4 days after the baby had been born (by gestational surrogate), and Giuliana had her hair pulled back in a braid and had very little make-up on. I assumed she was taking a more casual stance to beauty after having been up for early AM feedings. She looked just lovely, though.
    Shoepie and Imperfect1 like this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Just have to say, that knowing how wonderfully happy and healthy G and Bill (and baby Duke) are right now, it is such a pleasure to be watching their show this season. I'm just smiling from ear to ear throughout their episodes.

Bawled my eyes out during the episode when "Duke" was born...

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Bawled my eyes out during the episode when "Duke" was born...
    OMG, ME TOO!

I absolutely LOVE Giuliana and Bill.

I watched CA when Bill won and have always loved E News with Giuliana.

I watched their Italian wedding special and that was fabulous.

Their baby, Duke is a BEAUTY!

What an ordeal these two have been through and now they have come full circle and have their baby.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

So nice to see Duke in something other than still pictures! Many thanks to G&B for sharing a little bit of him with us during the show. He really is a cute kid!
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    So nice to see Duke in something other than still pictures! Many thanks to G&B for sharing a little bit of him with us during the show. He really is a cute kid!
    Yes, it IS so nice of G and Bill to film quite a few episodes after the baby's birth, so all of us can enjoy a bit of their happiness with them. In an interview recently, G said that she and Bill so appreciated the loyalty of their fans, who have been so supportive and loving to them through all of their times of difficulty and sadness, that they felt that they wanted to be able to share their happiness with the fans in return. I so appreciate that, and it's so clear that G and Bill really are nice people, in so many ways.

Just love this show! I hope G&B continue with their show. Such a great family. Love following G on all her jet setting all over the place.

Both G&B's families are awesome.

Duke is a DOLL.

I started crying myself when G had to leave for HSN. But wow, her clothes FLEW out the door.

GREAT SHOW!!!
    mountaingirl70 likes this.
    KAREN

Just want to say how glad I am that this show is still on the air! Love those two, and I'm really looking forward to seeing them be so, so happy - especially now that they finally have little Duke. The new season is starting this week guys, Tuesday evenings on the Style Network.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast