+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Giuliana & Bill

Re: Giuliana & Bill

I enjoyed the premiere episode! Happy to hear a sibling for darling little Duke could be on the way.

G and B are comical. I chuckled my way through a lot of the show.

Cannot believe they're moving again. Even before they make another permanent move to Chicago...here they go again. Unreal!

LOVED the show. LOVED seeing Duke. So excited for Baby #2.

KAREN

I thought the party for Duke was a bit much. I do realize they have the money to have parties like this but I really think it was an 'E' party.

None of Guiliana's family was there at all. And I only saw Bill's Mom. His sister, Karen, who is Bill's manager and who he is so close to was not there.
    None of Bill's or Guliana's nieces or nephews were there. It just seemed more of a episode for their show.

I believe this was August. I live in SoCALI. There is no way I would have had an outside August party unless it was centered around a POOL.

It looked very hot. Duke had a bit of a meltdown and I believe he was overwhelmed by all the excitement.

This would have been a perfect party if he was turning 5yo.

I thought B&G were hysterical as G was prepping for the Audition AND that being said, I thought she did awesome at the Audition.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

Did any of you catch E News which was shown after G&B?

Little Duke was on with his parents and, oh my, has he grown!! The birthday episode was probably filmed in August which is 7 to 8 months ago. G said he's 19 months old now. (Heck that's almost a third of the little guy's life.) Anyway, he's still a cutie but much more of a toddler than a chubby one year old.

So, do you think that in the end, G & B's gestational carrier decides that she doesn't want to go through with a 2nd pregnancy? G has said in interviews that epi 10 takes a far different turn than epi 1 (when they were hopeful about talking to Delphine about a 2nd baby). I'm worried!

Okay, I answered my own question, having just watched the most recent episode. However, does anyone know why G and her sister haven't spoken in 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Okay, I answered my own question, having just watched the most recent episode. However, does anyone know why G and her sister haven't spoken in 2 years?
    I didn't even realize she had a sister! We've all seen her brother, and his family, on the show. This was the first time her sister was mentioned, right?

I'm thinking Delphine had the one egg transferred and it wasn't successful. Hope and pray I'm wrong. (...or, in the end, Delphine eventually agreed to having two eggs transferred and....she's currently pregnant with twins.) However, I must remember this is a reality show and Guiliana's comment about the show ending quite differently this time around might not be all that surprising.
    Last edited by tinderbox; 05-21-2014 at 08:48 AM.

Yes, G's sister used to be on the show now and then. She lives in California and has 4 kids.
    I've seen Bill's sister Karen and her kids/family on the show, but not Giuliana's brother and/or his family (but might just have missed it...).
    I was thinking that Delphine's egg transfer wasn't successful, too. If, as G said, the timing was the same and the new baby would be born in August like Duke, Delphine would be 6 months pregnant now. And that would be very hard to hide. She could be newly pregnant with a 2nd transfer, though. I'm dying to know!

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    does anyone know why G and her sister haven't spoken in 2 years?
    Wow, I have watched all of G&B's shows from the beginning. I had no clue she had a sister as well. Her name is Monica (I googled).
    (I have not seen this week's epi yet.)

G seems like the most likable, fun, loving, sweet, happy, agreeable person in the whole wide world. I am sad to hear she has a sister and NO relationship with her. How sad.

Because if the sister did live in CA, and the show is filmed allot in CA, you would think we would see them at the different parties G&B have thrown throughout the different times in their lives while filming the show.

Esp little Duke's first bday.

KAREN

Giuliana refers to her sister getting pregnant with her 4th child "this season" in this article.
    There have also been shows of G interacting with her nieces (the sister Monica's children).
    Giuliana & Bill Rancic Discuss Their Baby Dreams & Why Their Fans Are Thanking Them - PR.com

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast