+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 72
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Giuliana & Bill

  1. #11
    FORT Fanatic provenceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    545

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    This morning, on the Today show, Bill and Giuliana said that they were back in talks with their surrogate and hoped to have an announcement soon. They had Duke with them, and he is a gorgeous little boy.
    momrek06 likes this.

  2. #12
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    This morning, on the Today show, Bill and Giuliana said that they were back in talks with their surrogate and hoped to have an announcement soon. They had Duke with them, and he is a gorgeous little boy.
    Oh I missed that. I love B&G.

    Tomorrow their NEW Season starts up.

    Giuliana & Bill will return with its sixth season on Tuesday, July 16 at 8PM ET/PT on the STYLE NETWORK and continue to star Giuliana Rancic and husband Bill Rancic as they experience the happiness and challenges of raising their new son Duke while still attempting to balance their professional careers.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    KAREN

  3. #13
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    They were on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night. She did not look well at all. In fact she looked emaciated.

    They played a professional video of her from years ago and she had blonde hair. OMG. She looked great and so natural. She also looked so healthy back then.

  4. #14
    FORT Fanatic provenceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    545

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    Is this the house G & B looked at in the show last night?

    105 E Bellevue St, CHICAGO, IL 60611 | MLS# 08261325 | Redfin

  5. #15
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    Is this the house G & B looked at in the show last night?

    105 E Bellevue St, CHICAGO, IL 60611 | MLS# 08261325 | Redfin
    I am actually eating lunch and watching it right now and that is it!

    4,600 sq ft! Wow!
    KAREN

  6. #16
    FORT Fanatic provenceguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    545

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am actually eating lunch and watching it right now and that is it!

    4,600 sq ft! Wow!
    Thanks for the confirmation.

    I can't believe that they would be so public about the street and area, though. Look how easy it was for me to find the place...

  7. #17
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    2,121

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    But when they buy a place they barely live there. So Bill probably figures they will never be there, and then can sell it for more because its on TV.

  8. #18
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: Giuliana & Bill


  9. #19
    FORT Fogey tinderbox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    1,232

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    They were on Watch What's Happening Live with Andy Cohen last night. She did not look well at all. In fact she looked emaciated.

    They played a professional video of her from years ago and she had blonde hair. OMG. She looked great and so natural. She also looked so healthy back then.
    Bolding mine.

    I love G&B and have faithfully watched their show since season one.

    I must agree with how natural and real Giuliana looked in that clip from a few years ago. She has changed so much since then probably because of the pressure of living and working in the tv industry in L.A. The peer pressure, to look perfect, must be overwhelming. Thing is, looking "perfect" is an unrealistic goal. Many look like overly made up, skinny, plastic people with brilliantly white large fake teeth and perfect skin.

    I'm not saying Giuliana completely falls in to this category but the comparison in her look from that clip is noteworthy. Wow....

    What I found most interesting was her reaction. She saw the differences in her look and was almost offended. I thought she looked wonderful in the clip.

  10. #20
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10,409

    Re: Giuliana & Bill

    I thought she looked so good in that clip too. Apparently, she has a different take on it. Her perception has changed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.