+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tinderbox
  • 1 Post By mina
  • 1 Post By justCoz

Thread: Married to Jonas

Married to Jonas

Anybody watch this show?

Having never been a Jonas Brothers fan I tuned into this show for the heck of it one night and found myself entertained. Kevin Jonas' wife, Danielle, is such a sweetheart and they make a darling couple! I hope she can keep up with the fast paced lifestyle of the entertainment industry.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Re: Married to Jonas

i was never a Jonas Bros fan either, they came along as I was getting out of my boy band phase (who am I kidding, I still love my boy bands)...but I watch this show and I really like it. I love the dynamic of trying to start a family while dealing with each others families. I think they make a great couple too and I cant wait to see more of this show!
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I feel the same way. Could not care less about the 'Jonas Brothers', even my teen daughter never found them to be all that. However there is something endearing about Dani and Kevin. I watched a couple of episodes one day and had to put in in my season pass manager. I think they're refreshing because so far they seem sweet with regular household 'drama' and I like that. I hope it doesn't change.

I caught it the other afternoon......I was never into the Jonas brothers either and I actually thought they were hideous back in the day! I like this show though; Dani and Kevin seem just nice and normal, considering. His mom is really annoying though- I saw the episode where everyone kept bringing up them having babies; she was really pushy and that annoyed me.
    AmyKay likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    I caught it the other afternoon......I was never into the Jonas brothers either and I actually thought they were hideous back in the day! I like this show though; Dani and Kevin seem just nice and normal, considering. His mom is really annoying though- I saw the episode where everyone kept bringing up them having babies; she was really pushy and that annoyed me.
    I agree. The mom is the one person I really don't like. I saw one episode where she said something about not looking down on Dani for using paper napkins. By even saying anything about it showed she did consider it to be bad, IMO.
    nanarama likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Ditto to pretty much everything you all are saying. I've never been a Jonas Brothers fan either, and I cringed when Nick Jonas started doing Broadway (e.g. Les Mis) because his voice is not nearly good enough for that. But, I am enjoying Kevin and Danielle's show --- it's sweet, wholesome, refreshing, non-combative, and just easy on my blood pressure, UNlike most of the other reality shows being offered lately. Dani's older sister is a bit hard on her, and Kevin's mom is a little uppity --- but even so, this show gets my attention for a half hour a week.

Enjoyed last night's show.

Too bad Dani's mom is afraid to fly. Hmmm..... How did she get to Mexico for the family vacation where Dani and Kevin met??? Wasn't she there?

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    Enjoyed last night's show.

Too bad Dani's mom is afraid to fly. Hmmm..... How did she get to Mexico for the family vacation where Dani and Kevin met??? Wasn't she there?
    I completely identified with Dani's mom, and felt so sad for her, cause I was phobic and unable to fly for almost 20 years --- and the isolation and sadness that you feel when your loved ones get to go somewhere that you can't go -- really makes you heartsick. In my case, it took several years of determination and hard work and forcing myself to do it, little by little, so that now, finally I CAN fly --- but with several stiff doses of Valium to get me through it!

+ Reply to Thread