+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Secret Princes TLC

Re: Secret Princes TLC

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I'm on the edge of my seat!
    LOLOLOLOL! I know it is a silly show, and probably scripted to an extent. But this group of goofball Royals have sort of captured me. They are all really nice people and not at all full of themselves as far as we can see from the aired episodes. They are obviously very well raised and so much nicer than any "Housewife" on Bravo, that I feel I'm getting some of my innocence back by watching them. :>)
    Kip likes this.

Actually, I like them all, too. And....the princes do seem genuinely smitten with the women they've chosen.
    Punkin likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Spider Solitaire Arkadium Champion, Bookworm Champion, Alu`s Revenge Champion, Titans Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Punkin View Post
    LOLOLOLOL! I know it is a silly show, and probably scripted to an extent. But this group of goofball Royals have sort of captured me. They are all really nice people and not at all full of themselves as far as we can see from the aired episodes. They are obviously very well raised and so much nicer than any "Housewife" on Bravo, that I feel I'm getting some of my innocence back by watching them. :>)
    Same here. They all seem very concerned about the women's feelings. I thought it was hilarious when The Italian guy referred to one of the others as a "whore of a man" because he was going out with two women - even though it obviously wasn't serious dating yet.
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345