+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Secret Princes TLC

Re: Secret Princes TLC

I wonder if these guys film at the over-the-top gross house during the day and then stay at a hotel at night?
    cablejockey likes this.

Kip
    FORT Fogey Shoot The Gems Hard Champion, Sky Blocks Champion

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I wonder if these guys film at the over-the-top gross house during the day and then stay at a hotel at night?
    It's possible - you never know with these shows.

I just watched last week's episode. I smiled and laughed throughout. Hilarious when the Italian guy had an earpiece and the guy from last year was telling him what to say on his date.
    Punkin likes this.

I watched some of this show then lost it--I think the time was changed where they show it here. Its fun to watch, but really, these guys are not taking these girls home to meet the parents! Even if they really had trouble meeting girls in their own countries, they wouldnt go off and bring someone from an entirely different culture home. They must have needed the money they were paid for being in this.
    Punkin likes this.

Kip

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    I watched some of this show then lost it--I think the time was changed where they show it here. Its fun to watch, but really, these guys are not taking these girls home to meet the parents! Even if they really had trouble meeting girls in their own countries, they wouldnt go off and bring someone from an entirely different culture home. They must have needed the money they were paid for being in this.
    Even taking away the fact that these guys are so-called princes, the show works for me. I'm not thinking ahead to the ending - just enjoying 4 guys thrown into a new environment, with limited cash and resources, trying to meet girls.

The nerdy Irish guy seems quite smitten with the nerdy feminist girl.
    Punkin likes this.

Looks like it's not on the TV schedule tonight or next week? Am I wrong?

Kip

I went to the website - it looks like they've moved the show to Sundays at noon. Here's the synopsis of tomorrow's (11/24) show:

James and Kitty grow closer. Oliver considers juggling two prospective princesses. Alaura gives Alex the cold shoulder and it sends him into a dating tailspin. A fingerprint reader helps Lorenzo see the error of his ways when it comes to wooing ladies.

The synopsis doesn't sound that good. If I just turn a show on, I generally like it, but most synopses [is that a word?] make shows sound stupid - which I suppose most are. LOL.

It looked liked there were only short clips there - no full episodes. Also there - Prince Lorenzo's family recipes for pizza and tiramisu!
    Punkin and cablejockey like this.

I will see if I can find it tomorrow. I did find this fun interview someone did with Lorenzo.
    Dating Tips From Prince Lorenzo de’Medici from TLC’s Secret Princes | Accidentally Sexy
    Punkin and Kip like this.

Kip

Thanks for the link to that story, CJ. If I were 30-35 years younger and got to pick one of the 4 princes for a date, I'd choose Lorenzo. I like his sense of humor and he seems to have some depth.
    Punkin likes this.

OMG! The four Royals are at the Yellow Rose of Texas Cotillion where they will reveal who they really are to their chosen 'Princesses' and there, as one of the guests at the Cotillion is Aryan, the bigot from Big Brother! I seems as though her well reported behavior on BB didn't faze Austin society, and it appears she remains in good standing. The cameras caught her twice very briefly and I had to rewind to be sure, but there she is. Her mother's money was well spent on those public relations folks.

I'll put the episode in Spoiler in case you haven't watched yet:

Click to see Spoiler:
    The Royals had good responses from their 'Princesses' upon learning the guys were not who they said they were. But there is one fly in the ointment, which should surprise no one, and we'll see that in the next episode.

I'm on the edge of my seat!
    Punkin likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast