+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
Like Tree76Likes

Thread: Hotel Hell

Re: Hotel Hell

Really liked this show last night!!!

Kinda sad that The Cambridge House did end up foreclosed.
    Moontat likes this.
    KAREN

Thank you On Demand I caught with part II of the Juniper Hill Inn episode. Did they ever say if the turnaround succeeded?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

The highlight of last night's show for me was Scooter. When Gordon told him he had fast hands you could tell it made Scooter's day. And when he told Scooter he would pay for his school it gave me goosebumps. So nice to see such acts of compassion. It came across that Gordon really wanted this kid to succeed. For that act alone I will continue to watch this show.
    Moontat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Thank you On Demand I caught with part II of the Juniper Hill Inn episode. Did they ever say if the turnaround succeeded?
    OMG we can see previous shows on ON DEMAND .. TYTYTY.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkernomore View Post
    The highlight of last night's show for me was Scooter. When Gordon told him he had fast hands you could tell it made Scooter's day. And when he told Scooter he would pay for his school it gave me goosebumps. So nice to see such acts of compassion. It came across that Gordon really wanted this kid to succeed. For that act alone I will continue to watch this show.
    That was just so so so awesome!!! I love what Gordon did for Scooter!!! Did you see at the end they said Scooter was doing very well at Culinary School!!!
    KAREN

I thought that was really nice of him.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

I wish they would have told us how the first place did after Gordon left like they did with the second place. It's too bad they ended up closing but they did have a very large hole to climb out of and in this economy.........

A few reviews from folks who have visited Juniper Inn.

Juniper Hill Inn (Windsor, VT) - B&B Reviews - TripAdvisor
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I didn't really care for this show, at first, but it has grown on me. I think I like Gordon Ramsey.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Wasn't there a baby muppet named Scooter? I think that's who this kid reminded me of. Liked seeing Gordon show his softer side with him. It appeared that Scooter really had a plan and needed a break.
    Moontat likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

8/2/64 until forever! AZChristian's Avatar

We watched the Roosevelt Inn episode last night. We plan to visit Idaho within the next year or so, and looked it up to see how things are going there. Apparently the owner - there was a veiled allusion to this during the show - has anger management problems. I googled for details and found out that last year the local power company gave them a 24-hour turn-off notice for the past due amount of over $3,000. The owner mentioned the word "gun" when he advised the power company guy to NOT come back the next day to shut off the power. Owner was sent to the hospital for a few days, and no charges were filed. But yikes!

+ Reply to Thread