+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Breaking Amish

FORT Fan

Re: Breaking Amish

Several things that I did not understand -- Rebecca and Abe are from Punxutawney which is about 80 miles from Pittsburgh, and yet, they flew out of the Philadelphia airport. Sabrina driving herself in her car to the Philadelphia airport for the flight. Why didn't she take the train like Kate and Jeramiah since they all live in Lancaster County?
    Trust Me!

FORT Fan
    Dicechick likes this.
    Trust Me!

Quote Originally Posted by Newsboi View Post
    Several things that I did not understand -- Rebecca and Abe are from Punxutawney which is about 80 miles from Pittsburgh, and yet, they flew out of the Philadelphia airport. Sabrina driving herself in her car to the Philadelphia airport for the flight. Why didn't she take the train like Kate and Jeramiah since they all live in Lancaster County?
    I didn't understand that either my mom lives in West Grove, PA which is 30 minutes from Lancaster and I take Amtrak all the time.

WHAT THE HECK .. ???? GIVE ME A BREAK TLC????

How many times last night did ABE say he thought both Sabrina and Kate were good looking and he might be interested in one of them. ALL THE WHILE he is in a relationship and has a child with Rebecca????
    KAREN

I guess TLC is desperate for reality shows

FORT Fan

I am sick of being duped. Just took this off of my tivo record list.

Hmmm, I'm confused about the Scandal blog. I absolutely belief it but am trying to follow the timeline. Did Abe and Rebecca meet on the show, start a relationship and have a child? Or did this happen prior to the show and the whole show is a con? When was the show even filmed? It was Jeremiah who thought both Sabrina and Kate were cute but still looking at other women in NY, not Abe.

Most importantly, are Rebeccas teeth really dentures or is that false too?

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    WHAT THE HECK ….. ???? GIVE ME A BREAK TLC????

How many times last night did ABE say he thought both Sabrina and Kate were good looking and he might be interested in one of them. ALL THE WHILE he is in a relationship and has a child with Rebecca????
    momrek . . .

Just finished reading the link that Newsboi provided . . .

When I was watching this ep, I took note, too, of how many times ABE said he thought BOTH Rebecca and Kate were attractive and how he'd be interested in (either) one of them. I DID raise an eyebrow and think: "Geeze! Even being Armish, has this guy NEVER seen an even VAGUELY attractive AMISH female before?! God FORBID a redhead should show up! WHAT A HORN DOG!!!!!!!"

For me, warning bells started going off right then, again. (They FIRST started going off when I was questioning in the first show --- among other things --- how in the WORLD these kids had the money to buy plane tickets to NY in the FIRST place.)

Then I read that link.

TLC just COULDN'T BE CONTENT WITH THE DUGGARS, THE BATESES, et. al., could they? The money monster reared its greedy head and demanded to be fed even MORE, didn't it?

Y'know, I think that not only does this SHOW need to be taken off the air, it wouldn't be a bad idea to yank TLC off the air, too.

TALK ABOUT A CON!!!!!!!!!!!

Newsboi, THANKS FOR THE LINK!!!!!!!!!!
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Minney View Post
    Hmmm, I'm confused about the Scandal blog. I absolutely belief it but am trying to follow the timeline. Did Abe and Rebecca meet on the show, start a relationship and have a child? Or did this happen prior to the show and the whole show is a con? When was the show even filmed? It was Jeremiah who thought both Sabrina and Kate were cute but still looking at other women in NY, not Abe.

Most importantly, are Rebeccas teeth really dentures or is that false too?
    The way I took in what I read, the whole show is a con. I THINK, based on how I interpreted what I read in the link, that Abe and Rebecca had hooked up BEFORE the show popped up. Apparently, she was married at the time (maybe she still IS?), hooked up with Abe WITHOUT divorcing her husband, and she and he had a child together who, I guess, is a year, year-and-a-half old at least, right now. Really don't know/remember if they're married, now.

I think the show was filmed AFTER all the above transpired.

And if that was Jeremiah who thought Kate and Rebecca were cute but still panting after NY girls, then I stand corrected in my post to momrek, and I'll eat that one.

But, I could've SWORN ABE was talking to Jeremiah and drooling over both Kate and Rebecca.

And the teeth? The way I interpreted what was in the link, I believe Rebecca had not-so-great teeth PRIOR to the show being filmed/aired. I believe that once TLC hooked up with the five of them, she got new teeth courtesy of the network.

No facts behind that last statement, at all. It's just what I believe might've happened, based on what I read in that link.

If I'm wrong, all corrections are welcomed and appreciated.
    Last edited by ness; 09-18-2012 at 04:37 PM.
    "In a world of pollution, profanity, adolescence, broccoli, zits, ozone depletion, racism, sexism, stupid guys and PMS, why the hell do people still tell me to have a nice day?" - Unknown

FORT Fan

So The People On Breaking Amish Might Not Even Be Amish As They Say

this shows a pic of Abe and Rebecca with their baby from 2011. she has her original teeth.

+ Reply to Thread