+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Stars Earn Stripes

Re: Stars Earn Stripes

I just saw this, thanks for posting. So sad, I wonder what the shooter's beef with the two was. I really liked the show, am/was hoping for a 2nd season. Chris was Dean Cain's partner.

I also posted the article over at the Gun Control Debate under Current Events it seemed appropriate.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Very sad...this morning, the news is saying that the shooter was taken to the range by Chris and the other man as part of a program to help veterans with PTSD. :-( I hope mental health issues stay a focus of discussion (I mean in the news and such, not just here), gun control and otherwise.

Eddie Ray Routh, Iraq Veteran, Charged With Murdering Chris Kyle

GLEN ROSE, Texas The 25-year-old man charged with murdering former Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and his friend at a Texas gun range was an Iraq war veteran.

The U.S. military confirmed Sunday that Eddie Ray Routh was in the Marines from 2006 to 2010. He was deployed to Iraq in 2007. His current duty status is listed as reserve.

Routh is charged with two counts of capital murder. He's accused of killing 38-year-old Kyle and 35-year-old Chad Littlefield at the Rough Creek Lodge shooting range Saturday evening.

Officer Kyle Roberts at the Erath County Jail said Routh is being held on $3 million bond. Roberts did not have information on information on whether Routh had a lawyer. No one answered the door at Routh's home.
    From the radio I had heard that Chris and his companion where trying to help out this vet who was suffering from post traumatic stress.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567